Learn by heart all of the Physics equations you need for your GCSE and IGCSE, then use them to answer questions, with help available at every step.
Questions are made by “smart models” so they can show you examples and help you in other ways. They can also show you a model answer afterwards to help you improve next time.
Even if you don’t have to learn the equations, you will do better if you know them by heart and can remember the correct units for each variable. Calculations are still going to make up at least 30% of the Physics exams so the better you know the equations, the better your grade is going to be.
Get this app and have a virtual pack of index cards always at your fingertips. All the important information is there, including the units.
Click on the Q and try practice questions to test yourself. Start a game and try and beat the clock. The questions get harder the better you do.
Actively set the tests for your students to take. Monitor, analyse and view the answers your students give for these tests without any marking to do. Use the information to plan future lessons or setup further tests to help with revision.
This is great for homework and for revision programmes leading up to exams.
This is the School Room and is available through an in-app purchase.
There are nearly 80 models giving nearly 500 different combinations of variables and, with different contexts, there are nearly 1500 variations of questions. But the values used in each question are intelligently generated so you won't get exactly the same question twice.
• All the equations you need
• Rearrange equation and go step by step
• Learn units and variations
• Non-stop questions for each equation.
• Smart models guide you to the answer.
• Detailed feedback on your answer, including model answers,
• Test yourself on equations or topics.
• Use the built in scientific calculator to work out the answers.
• Sort and focus on a topic
• Test yourself with quiz and games
• Difficulty if tests adjusts intelligently
• Tracking of your practice time and progress
• Dark-mode for healthier reading at night