Xgen SAY app provides enterprise class audio/video calls. Xgen Say also works with XgenPlus email server so you do not need mobile number or any other phone number to install the app and make a call, you just need email address and internet to talk to someone. So if caller and recipient of the call have WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection, both can talk to each other with audio / video calls.
Xgen Say key features:
* Need email address instead of phone number. (privacy)
* high definition audio and video calls
* audio conference calls with various participants
* Xgen IM/Chat Integration
* Xgen Say accounts reachable at any time, even if the app is closed (thanks to push notifications)
* secure communication (encryption options)
* compliant with a SIP-compatible VoIP service provider.
* Recording control within app.