Don't waste time using old fashioned time clocks. Use Ximble's Tablet based time clock to track employee time punches without the need to purchase clunky old time clocks. Say goodbye to buddy punching!
Ximble Kiosk supports both facial recognition or photo capture. With facial recognition, Ximble provides fast and frictionless time tracking for employees while eliminating “buddy punching” and without the additional hardware cost of fingerprint scanners or other biometric devices.How Ximble helps your business
* Ensure all staff members are kept up to date with their schedule via email, SMS and push notification.
* Fill open shifts in seconds.
* Create, update, cancel, and publish shifts.
* Mange shift trades and time-off requests in real time.
* View and approve employee time sheets.
* Paid time off accrual management.
* Manage team communications easily in one place: broadcast announcements and send messages to multiple employees in real time.
* Ximble integrates with tools you already use such as BambooHR, ADP, QuickBooks, Xero, Gusto, Kounta, Slack, Zendesk and many more.How Ximble helps your staff
* View the work schedule anytime from anywhere
* Clock in and out for shifts from mobile, web, phone or tablet
* View and accept available open shifts
* Manage your availability easily, see what’s approved, and make it simple for your manager to know when you are or not available.
* Find someone to cover for you, request shift trades or pick up shifts from other colleagues
* Request time off with easy access to your PTO balanceAbout Ximble
Ximble is available in multiple languages and is used in 50+ countries for employee scheduling, time and attendance and communication. Our app is updated regularly to make sure we’re always providing the best and most flexible features to the businesses we work with. Learn more at Ximble