The Official AI Quick Tip Caddie App of the PGA of Ontario - the ultimate tool in your golf bag.
As seen on TSN Golf Talk Canada and SCOREGolf.
The Xonic iTQ™ is golf’s first ever AI powered quick tip caddie tool, giving you instant, customized PGA professional quick fixes and tips, while you play.
Built for your swing – each iTQ is designed to be used by one golfer only – just you.
And, the iTQ keeps learning, so the more you use the it, the better it gets at giving you advice.
The iTQ’s advanced, patent-pending AI system uses your unique swing signature™ to continuously identify the most effective quick fixes and tips for you – tips that are designed to work right away, without any practice.
Now you can get the help you need during your round, whenever you need it, so you can execute your next shot with confidence.
Xonic iTQ Product Features:
● Quick Fixes: How not to do it, such as how to stop slicing the ball, or how to stop lifting your head. Fixes are customized to you and your swing.
● Quick Tips: How to do it, such as how to hit a fade when you need to, or how to hit off of a downhill lie. Tips are customized to you and your swing.
● Quick Checks: General strategy and course management tips. Checks are not customized.
● Quick Rules: The most common rules used by amateur golfers in a quick and easy to read format. For casual play only.
Xonic iTQ Bonus Features:
● Quick and easy to use.
● Customized to you and your unique swing signature.
● Upload your videos just once during setup.
● PGA professional quick fixes and tips written exclusively for the iTQ.
● No lessons or practice drills – fixes and tips are designed to work right away.
● The iTQ continuously learns and adapts to you, your swing and changing conditions.
● New PGA pros, fixes and tips are added every season.
Watch User Reviews Video at: xonicgolf.com
Watch FAQ videos on Xonic Golf's YouTube channel.
Download the app for free and get a 14 day free trial when you sign-up for a yearly or monthly subscription, which gives you access to all iTQ product features.
Requirements: Phone with 240 FPS or 1/8x slow motion video recording.