Requires a working version of X-Plane 10.40 or newer.
Compatible with X Plane 11.
Connect your computer running X-Plane and your Android device to the same network.
That's it - no configuration required.
This is the Pro version, which contains the usual "six-pack" of instruments:
Airspeed, artificial horizon, altimeter, turn coordinator, gyro compass, and variometer.
The artificial horizon, altimeter, and heading bug are adjustable using the touchscreen.
Easy to set up, requires no plugin.
If you have connection problems, please try the following:
1. Make sure your android device is connected to wifi, not mobile data.
2. Disable smart network switch on your android device.
3. Make sure your Android device is connected to the same subnet as your computer. This can be a problem for setups with WiFi repeaters or multiple access points/routers. For example, if your android device connects to a WiFi router that connects to a modem, and your PC connects directly to the modem, this app WILL NOT work. The PC must connect to the router.
4. Try several different android devices. If none of them can connect, it's likely a network issue. If some of them can connect, it's likely you have an incompatible device.
5. Disable firewalls on both your X-Plane computer and your android device.
6. Check your router settings so that they are not set to filter out multicast traffic.
Before paying for the full version, try the X Plane Steam Gauges Free
to make sure it is compatible with your device.
Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xplanesteamgauges