Zur Ermittlung wird einfach die Kulturgruppe und die Kultur ausgewählt, sowie der erwartete Ertrag eingegeben. Sie haben anschließend die Möglichkeit, zu wählen, ob die Erntereste abgefahren werden – oder auf dem Feld verbleiben.
Außerdem können Sie das Ergebnis auf Wunsch auch in der Elementarform der Nährstoffe anzeigen lassen.
Mit dem Yara Entzugsrechner haben Sie jederzeit einen informativen Begleiter in Ihrer Jackentasche, der Ihnen bei über 100 Kulturen in der Düngeplanung zur Seite steht.
Mehr unter www.yara.de oder www.effizientduengen.de
Besides showing the user how much nitrogen to apply to obtain optimal yield and crop quality, ImageIT provides quality assured fertilizer recommendations with Yara preferred product and contact information of the closest Yara office.
The app turns a farmer’s smartphone camera into a high-tech crop nutrient tester. ImageIT calculates nitrogen uptake based on leaf cover, leaf green color and estimated fraction of brown leaves. The technology behind the application is a comprehensive image analysis that classifies leaf pixels, filters noisy areas and counts leaf pixels. Despite being an advanced agricultural tool ImageIT is user-friendly and flexible in terms of technical requirements. The app is largely insensitive to camera type and works with low resolution images with a file size as small as 50 – 200 KB.
In poor signal areas ImageIT can store images offline to enable photo capture with no network access, and send the photographs for interpretation when the smartphone reaches a wifi or 3G zone.
Tank Mix Calculator is an easy to use farm app from TapLogic. TapLogic develops the powerful FarmLogic decision making tool for the farm. FarmLogic allows you to enter and store records as you work in the field using our FarmPAD rugged handheld computer or enter your work through the web component of FarmLogic. Either way, our system works like you farm, so using it will come naturally. FarmLogic provides secure, instant access to your farm records from any computer logged onto the web, anywhere.
This agriculture application is provided free for any farmer to use on their mobile device to quickly and easily generate a tank mix. Just enter your acreage, tank size, and carrier volume. Next, select your chemicals from our list or add your own. Tank Mix Calculator will then provide you with the number of loads required to spray your acreage, along with full and partial load mixes of the chemicals you selected.
We gladly welcome any feedback or suggestions for Tank Mix Calculator. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
GJØDSEL inneholder også en kort beskrivelse av Yara´s gjødselprodukter i det norske markedet.
GJØDSEL er åpen for alle brukere som ønsker å benytte denne tjenesten fra Yara.
Sendo conhecidos seguintes dados:
1. VAZÃO DO BICO utilizado em litros/min
2. VELOCIDADE de aplicação em km/h
3. ESPAÇAMENTO entre os bicos na barra em cm.
CALCULO DA VAZAO DO BICO EM LITROS/MINUTO (l/min)
Sendo conhecidos os seguintes dados:
1. VOLUME a pulverizar em l/ha.
2. VELOCIDADE de aplicação em km/h
3. ESPAÇAMENTO entre bicos em cm.
1. Bico 11002AIR à 40PSI: VAZÃO DO BICO: 0.76 l/min
2. VELOCIDADE: 8km/h
3. ESPAÇAMENTO: 75 cm
1. VOLUME a pulverizar: 200 l/ha
2. VELOCIDADE do trator: 12km/h
3. ESPAÇAMENTO entre bicos: 60 cm
VOLUME = 2.4 litros/min
The ultimate app for air psychometrics and evaporative cooling!
What are the air characteristics given the current values of temperature and humidity? How can I calculate the mix of two air stream? What is the humidification load for my AHU? These are some of the questions this app can provide answers for, and, on top, also estimates of power saved by evaporative cooling.
There are 9 functions available inside the app:
· AIR calculates the characteristic parameters of the air by entering 2 of the following 4 values: dry-bulb temperature (DBT), wet-bulb temperature (WBT), %rh, humidity ratio. The outputs are: dew-point temperature, specific enthalpy, density, specific volume, vapor pressure, vapor density
· MIX calculates the characteristics of the mixture from the properties of two air streams (DBT, WBT, %rh, W, flow rate)
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD 1 calculates the humidification load based on an air current upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification) and the conditions of pre-heating
· HUMIDIFICATION LOAD MIX calculates the humidification load from the mixture of 2 air streams upstream of the humidifier and a set point. The outputs are: the humidification load, the flow rate of the atomized water (only in the case of adiabatic humidification), the conditions of pre-heating, the characteristics of the mixture of the two air streams upstream of the humidifier
· DEC (Direct Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of an air stream by the evaporation of water sprayed in it
· IEC (Indirect Evaporative Cooling) calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed in a secondary air stream that does NOT mix with the primary stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger
· DEC + IEC calculates the cooling, as temperature and as power, of a primary air stream by evaporation of water sprayed both in the primary stream and in a secondary air stream. The primary and secondary streams pass through a cross-flow heat exchanger WITHOUT mixing. The secondary stream is the exhausted part of the return air. If the exhaust flow is less than the primary flow, the part of return air not exhausted is mixed with the cooled primary air after the heat exchanger.
· EVAPORATIVE COOLING calculates the additional heat rejected by a condenser coil/dry cooler when they are sprayed by water, assuming that water completely wets the exposed surface of the heat-rejection coil.
· AFTER THE AIR HUMIDIFIER IN AHU/DUCT calculates the conditions downstream of the humidifier in AHU/duct once the environment’s set point and internal sensible and latent loads are entered.
More from developer
The application is customized and localized on a market by market basis, for the crops and language specific to the target country. CheckIT has been carefully designed to operate in rural locations with low signal strength. This enables farmers to have an on-the-spot, on-demand field analysis and recommendation for a crop deficiency in order to improve crop quality and increase yield. Users can reference photos of deficiencies in high definition, filter them by symptoms, the location of the symptom on the crop, or by the suspected cause of the symptom. CheckIT can also use mobile location services to provide contact information for the nearest Yara office.