Infos, Spielberichte, News, Transfers und Vorschauen, all das erhältst Du aus erster Hand. Push Meldungen informieren Dich über wichtige Ereignisse rund um Deinen Fussballclub.
Der Spielplan gibt Dir eine Übersicht über alle Spiele des BSC YOUNG BOYS und deren Resultate. Mit einem weiteren Klick siehst Du die Resultate der jeweiligen Runde.
Spielerinfos zur ersten Mannschaft runden den Informationsumfang ab.
Spielberichte und weitere interessante Features wie z.B. StadeTV sind unter „mehr“ vorhanden.
Also, nichts wie los! Lade Dir jetzt die offizielle App des BSC YOUNG BOYS auf Dein Android-Phone.
Willkommen bei Gäub Schwarz News
Diese Seite befasst sich rund um den Berner Fussballclub BSC Young Boys. Seit immer dabei wenn etwas passiert sei, es die Zusammenfassung des aktuellen Spieltages oder ein neuer Transfer oder ein neues Gerücht um einen Transfer hier erfahrt ihr es. Die Beiträge sind von diversen Medien zusammen gestellt und verlinkt.
Viel Spass wünsche euch Gäub Schwarz News
Free Beta program ends on April 30, 2015!
Please send us your usage feedback, ideas for new features and especially found bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org!
YOUR LOCATION->FINE (GPS) LOCATION
This is one of the basic features of the app.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION->FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Needed for downloading Google Maps.
STORAGE->MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Needed for writing the .GPX files onto the SD card.
SYSTEM TOOLS->PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
When you turn off your phone's screen, the app does not stop recording your track. All your trackpoints will be memorized as expected.
YOUR ACCOUNTS->DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS
The app request access to the user's email. This is a free BETA feature, the free BETA version will be active only until May 1st 2013. On the Welcome screen you are informed that the only way to proceed to using the app is if you agree to share your email information with us, otherwise you may cancel and the information will not be collected. The permission is there so the user doesn't have to type the email, he/she just taps the "Continue" button. We need your email because while the app is in the free BETA state, the feedback from users and getting to know your needs is crucial.
DEFAULT->MODIFY BATTERY STATISTICS
This is a permission you must request if your app needs to read battery statistics. One of the features of the app is to always show the exact percentage of the battery remaining and the estimated battery lifetime left.
Experience the excitement of live horse racing and race replays on your Android devices wherever you are. Never miss a race again - it’s like having a racing program in the palm of your hand!
Dedicated to fan participation and viewer proliferation of horse racing worldwide!
Features of Horse Races NOW app
~ Overnight entries for upcoming races
~ Streaming live video & audio from participating North American racetracks
~ Results and payoffs delivered quickly
~ Immediate race replays, dating back up to two years
~ Follow your favorite racetracks, horses, trainers and jockeys
~ Push notifications on your favorites, so you never miss a race
~ Workout notification on your favorite horses
~ Search engine to find race replays from participating North American racetracks
~ Share racing information via e-mail or Facebook
~ Convenient links to Equibase PP’s, Ragozine Sheets and NTRA racing schedule
~ Designed by industry leading trainer Kenny McPeek - so you know it's good!
You can set your favorite tracks, horses, trainers and jockeys on the Horse Races NOW app to receive push notifications with specific sounds for each of the below notifications that can be managed from the “Alerts” tab on the Home Screen or from the "More" button.
•Call to Post
•At the Gate
•Replay and Chart
Review HorseRacesNOW with lots of stars and let us know what you’d like in your next update!
Sailing Race Starts works equally well on phones and tablets, and has many features! Here are some of them: 5-minute RRS Rule 26 horn starts, 5-minute RRS Rule 26 gun starts, 3-minute ISSA starts (high school), 3-minute ICSA starts (collegiate), 5-minute voice starts, 5-minute match racing starts, 3-minute voice starts, ISSA 2-minute and 1-minute starts (for practice), ICSA 2-minute and 1 minute starts (for practice), selectable heads-up sound, selectable heads-up time, rolling starts, individual recall, general recall, postpone up, general recall/postpone down, abandon, exact time race began, countdown timer continues in the negative after start to measure time after start and race duration, sound pad for finish sounds (beep and whistle) and all other other needed sounds, quick user presets, and visual cues for flags. All ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing race signals are shown and explained. Voice countdowns include an additional synchronize function.
Sailing Race Starts is the latest development of Dan Zwerg's proven start system. Dan Zwerg created the sounds and created the program to play the sounds. He is the Director of Technology and coaches sailing at St. Stanislaus College. His experience and passion for sailing in combination with his technology skills led him to put this project together.
You can use this app to start races, of course. Just connect your device to a loudspeaker system via wire or Bluetooth and you are all set. High school and college students can use an Android device and headphones to practice starts over and over. During an actual race, you can play a voice start on your boat synchronized to your race committee's sound signals. It will count down the time verbally, freeing up a crew member to do more important things. A race committee that is determined to produce sounds manually can use it as an accurate visual and audio timer with beeps at all the right points to remind you to get ready with the flags.
This is a premium app built by an avid sailor, sailing team coach, and race official. You will love it.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
Application is used as an additional tool next to standard yacht equipment to take tactical decisions faster.
Sail Racer app suggest the favored end of the start line, monitors your position, time and guides the maneuvers that the start line was hit at the last moment with the best possible speed.
With the app it is easy to navigate in racing area. Interface is designed in a way that course efficiency, the lay lines and shifts could be captured in a splash of a second. Skipper does not need to analyze the numbers and can concentrate on handling the boat, maximizing performance and playing tactical games with competitors.
Every wind gust and lull affect the boat heading and is visualized in a “easy to read” shift bar on the top of compass rose. Course Deviation Indication – bar on the bottom of the compass rose displays long run course deviation between two marks.
Sail Racer is designed and developed by sailors. It has everything to sail on the edge.
- Course over ground
- Speed over ground
- Turn instruction
- Mark and Start line Range
- Wind shift indicator
- Course deviation indicator
- Cross track error
- Count down time
- Time to burn
- NMEA data connection
More information www.sailracer.net
App does NOT contain any ADS.
Sailrace.net app is free for learning (Optimist kids, Lasers and other centerboards) and for evaluation purposes. We kindly ask all keel boat racers to purchase Premium license for 10 euros / year.
Have a good start and even better finish.
Race Monitor gives racers and spectators alike, the ability to view live timing from hundreds of races and tracks around the world over the internet, or you can view live timing directly from a MyLaps, Westhold, or MotoSponder timing system via the RMonitor protocol.
With Race Monitor's live timing, you can view racer lap times as they occur, group racers by category (if multiple classes are racing at the same time), and sort by race position or qualifying position.
Want access to live timing for all the races? Simply sign up for a live timing subscription to view live timing from hundreds of races around the world. (A subscription is required to access live timing for most races.)
** Connections directly to an RMonitor server provided by a track may require that you be connected to the track's wireless network **
An in-app upgrade to Race Monitor Plus is available which will unlock additional features including a Heads Up Display for racers (includes historical lap times), and Racer Alerts to let you know when a racer you're following goes on track.
It provides fastest PUSH notifications from all Swiss Super League games.
It covers Swiss Super League Livescores.
Informations about teams which take part in Swiss Super League.
Fresh news & videos.
Detailed statistics about whole competition and about played games.
Match schedules and tables for Swiss Super League.
This app is simply all you need for Swiss Super League.
You can follow teams like : FC Zurich ,FC Basel 1893 , FC Aarau , FC Thun , FC St.Gallen , BSC Young Boys, FC Luzern , FC Sion , Grasshopper Club Zurich , FC Vaduz
Swiss soccer, Swiss Super League, Soccer, football, results, livescore, live score, swiss ,switzerland ,push notifications, Super League 2014/2015
This app is not endorsed by the Swiss Super League organization. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The App also includes a list of all of the current RYA PY numbers (2014) and from this you can select the PY number for the race calculation. This latest version also allows you to build a custom database of PY numbers so that you can have personal handicaps or club specific PY numbers to take account of local conditions.
The app developer is actually a dinghy sailor who developed this app because his friends were using the Apple app, and there was nothing similar for Android. Now there is!
Please enjoy this app, and send any comments to email@example.com.
Featuring an updated user interface, which has been completely re-written to better support tablets.
Pebble Watch Support. A custom Pebble Watch Application has been developed specifically for Navigatta.
Navigatta is a sailing navigation application designed for regatta racing.
* Input your course using the waypoints Navigatta already knows about, or add your own waypoints easily.
* Tell Navigatta which way round the mark to go, so you can tell the crew at a glance.
* View your Distance and Bearing to the Mark, Course over ground, Velocity Made Good and Estimated Time to Mark on a high contrast screen.
* Navigatta automatically increments to the next leg when you approach the current mark.
* View your course on the map by swiping to the map view in the Race Navigator screen.
We are building up a database of racing waypoints. If you find some that we are missing, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminous Development are a software company focused on user experience. Here are some nice little touches we think you'll appreciate.
When editing a race:
* Accidentally added the startline as a race mark? Just move the mark and drag it to the start line section.
* Not sure which is the port end and which is the starboard end of the line? Just add the waypoints and Navigatta will figure it out for you based on where the next mark is.
When viewing a race:
* Change the Race Navigator between Race List, Mark Information and Map View by swiping the black bar at the bottom.
* Tap a mark in the Map View to see its name and rounding details.
* You won't accidentally exit the Race Navigator when the app is in your pocket. The Race Navigator requires you to press and hold buttons (long press). Of course, you can change that behaviour in the settings screen.
* No need to unlock your device in Race Mode. The Race Navigator sits over the top of your lock screen.
* Alternatively, keep the screen on all the time if the device is mounted in the cockpit. Have a look in settings for these options.
* Navigatta monitors your race even when the screen is off. As you approach the mark, it will automatically increment to the next mark for you. If you don't pass close enough, you can set the current leg (see next).
* Long press a mark in the Race Mark List to set that as the current leg.
Navigatta uses the following permissions:
- To download existing waypoints from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database
- To download the maps data and image tiles.
- To report your race progress to Navigatta.com
- For accurate race navigation
- For creating waypoints based on your current location
- For determining which waypoints to download from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database if Cellular location is unavailable.
- For determining which waypoints to download from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database
- Used by the mapping subsystem to determine how conservative to be when accessing the maps servers.
- Used by the mapping subsystem to determine if the network is available.
- Used by the mapping subsystem to cache map tiles.
- Used to inform the user that a dragged item was dropped in the wrong place.
Written by a successful sailor who's day job is software development it offers all you need at the start line without any clutter.
Part of a coming series of integrated yacht racing applications.
* Advertising free *
- Live Race Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series (Limited)
- Exclusive news, video and social media feeds
- Post-race highlights
- 2015 Schedule, Standings & Manufacturer Standings
- All New Customizable Notifications including news for your Favorite Driver and Live Event Reminders
- EXCLUSIVE access to Sprint In-Race Highlights for all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races
- FREE access to all the NASCAR MOBILE Premium Features including live race radio, driver audio and in-car cameras with a Sprint unlimited data plan.
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required; FREE with Sprint unlimited data plan):
- Track drivers on your own customized leaderboard (ALL NEW)
- Advanced Leaderboard with new data points (ALL NEW)
Live Driver Audio
- Listen to the in-race conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
- Exclusive to Sprint Cup Series & XFINITY Series races only
Live In-Car Cameras
- Live in-car cameras for the entire 2015 season
- Exclusive to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races only
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Listen to the official NASCAR (MRN or PRN) for each race of the season
- NASCAR Officials Radio is available for all Sprint Cup Series races
Live Real-Time Track Position & Driver Telemetry
- GPS data provides real-time track position for every driver on the track
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
2015 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (5/17), Chicago (6/20), Iowa (5/17), Iowa (8/1), Mid-Ohio (8/15), Kentucky (9/26)
- Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time Seasonal Purchase of $24.99 for the entire 2015 NASCAR Season
- Monthly Recurring Subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Google Play Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15GooglePlay