One should have manual to use the program, logic of navigation between important items is worst ever. Developers of this app should try for example photographers empheris to understand how it should be done. I couldn't find sun and moon even after spending lot of time searching. Essential things should be found in instance, make useful menus there. PS. The layout in the guide is different from application UI, so guide is not useful.
Please consider updating the video relating to the current versions as they come out, or provide a video to cut the learning curve down on how the app functions today, not how it used to function. If there are current videos of current revisions, please provide a video link on the app page.
Limited free app to try out
Must-have for landscape photos This is a well throughout and comprehensive program that covers all aspects of landscape photography. The full version was well worth the price. In fact, it's a steal for all the features you get! If you're looking for an app like PhotoPills for Android, this is it.
Where is my paid version I paid before now after update asking me to pay again. What the hell is this crap. Hope you enjoy paying for same app again and again.
Excellent! Must have in your camera bag of goodies!
1. A major UI update after collecting feedbacks from users
2. Marker improved to be able to select, copy and paste the content to multiple markers
3. Camera/scene pins can now be dragged directly by long pressed and drag.
4. Fixed viewfinder buttons not visible in some cases
5. Many bug fixes
6. Added solar/lunar eclipse feature
7. Allowed the scene not pinned when changing to focal length etc. tools. It will use the map center point instead of the scene is not set.
locate dark night skies, aurora, meteor shower, supermoon, eclipse alerts & more
Square Footage Master is a must-have for realtors, house buyers, and contractors