Yoti is your ID on your phone.
It's the digital identity app that gives you a simple, fast and secure way of proving who you are online and in person.
Create your Yoti using an ID document that we encrypt into unreadable data. We accept passports, driving licences and national ID cards from 160 countries.
Join over 5 million people who have already downloaded the Yoti app. Yoti is now accepted at 10,000 convenience stores in England and Wales.
Use the Yoti app to:
- Privately prove your age in convenience stores and online.
- Verify people you meet online.
- Prove who you are to businesses.
- Log in to websites without passwords.
Privacy by design
At Yoti, we do things a little differently to other technology companies:
- Your Yoti app is the only key to your personal data.
- We cannot mine and sell your data to third parties, or share any details without your approval.
- You’re in control to securely share specific details, never your whole identity.
Your details are safe
We use AES 256-bit encryption to protect your data.
Details like your name, photo, and date of birth are stored separately. Your data is safer because there is no 'profile' of you for hackers to target.
The private key to your data is stored safely on your phone. No one else has access to it but you.
Creating your Yoti is easy
1. Add a phone number and PIN to secure your account.
2. Scan your face to prove you’re a real person.
3. Add your ID document to prove it’s you.
4. We match your ID document with the scan of your face.
5. Your details are then encrypted so only you can access them.
Yoti Password Manager
You can also use the Yoti app with our free Password Manager.
Yoti Password Manager is the simple, secure way of managing your logins without a master password.
Go to yoti.com/passwords on your computer and download Yoti Password Manager for Chrome or Firefox.