CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep app is powered by Youth4work (a leading platform for competitive exams preparation). The Indian Chartered Accountancy examinations are considered as one of the toughest to crack in the world. Accountant Guru makes it easy with its huge collection of practice papers and online tests for CA - CPT, IPCC and Final Examinations. Accountant Guru App lets you practice, prepare and monitor your exam preparation progress in a much better and a systematic way
Key Features of CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep
1. Multiple Mock Tests, covering all sections for CA-CPT Exam, CA IPCC, ICAI exams
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests for each subject
3. Reports to track accuracy, score and speed
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Chartered Accountancy Aspirants
5. 20 Free questions daily, upgrade to get unlimited access
6. Review all previously attempted questions
Chartered Accountant CPT, IPCC and Final examinations are conducted by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) to grant accounts and finance professionals with the membership of the 2nd largest accounting & finance organization of world i.e ICAI. To become a Chartered Accountant, a candidate has to clear three levels of exams viz Common Proficiency Test, Integrated Professional Competence Course and Final Examination. Accountant Guru has mock tests for CPT, IPCC and Final examination in accordance with the syllabus and exam pattern of the respective examinations.
CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep has a huge question bank of 1000+ questions based on sample papers, previous year papers and other important objective questions prepared by subject matter experts. The App covers whole syllabus of chartered accountancy course with each and every topic included.
Tests covered in CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep
1. Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT Exam): Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (CA IPCC): Group I (Accounting, business laws, ethics and communication, cost accounting and financial management & taxation) and Group II(Advanced accounting, auditing and assurance & information technology and strategic management)
3. CA Final: Group I (financial reporting, strategic financial management, advanced auditing and professional ethics & corporate and allied laws) and Group II (advanced management accounting, information systems control and audit, direct tax laws and indirect tax laws).
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) helds the exam for CPT in the month of June & December, whereas the IPCC and Final examinations are held in May & June in every major city of India each year. So, the exam date is not so far and notification can be out anytime. To get good results, start practicing online tests and MCQs at Accountant Guru, get reports instantly and interact with other chartered accountants in the forums and discuss important news, exam details and other CA related information.
So don’t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing chartered accountancy mock tests and get good result. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams. We are confident that you will find the app useful for your CA – CPT Exam, CA IPCC exam or ICAI exam
Remember, yes you can!
We have tried our best to make the app as useful as it can be for your exam preparations, but we also know there is also scope of improvement and as the user of the app you are in the best position to provide us with feedback regarding the app and app features, please take a moment to tell us what you think about the app through your wonderful comments and send us your feedback through the email to further make this app more useful and user friendly.
Also visit us on www.prep.youth4work.com