CAT Entrance Exam perpetration app 2019 is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive exams preparation). Common Admission Test (CAT) is an entrance examination pre-requisite for admission in most of the business schools in India including the premier ones like Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) etc. Common Admission Test is conducted annually by IIMs and this app helps to prepare better for the entrance exam with plenty of mock tests and enabling aspirants to discuss placement prep tips through discussion forums.
This CAT MBA app measures the Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR) prowess of the aspirants, similar to the actual Common Admission Test. The CAT Question paper app allows taking Mock tests / admission test / entry test combining all the sections or Practice Tests for a particular section. Easy to use CAT MBA also provides instant reports and lets the test taker review all attempted questions so that they can improve their performance before appearing in the act online CAT enterance Exam.
With a question bank of over 5000 well-researched questions, CAT Exam books free is one of those important keys that you need to score well in the examination.
☆Key Features of CAT Entrance Exam perpetration app 2019☆
1. Complete Mock Test, covering all entrance sections.
2. Separate Section-wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Aspirants.
5. Review all attempted b-school entrance exam questions.
6. College admission and testing prep
7. CAT question paper study apps
8. Read CAT Exam books free
☆Syllabus and Topics covered for Common Admission Test☆
1. English: English, Antonyms and Synonyms, English Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Idioms, and Phrases, Meaning Usage Match, One Word Substitutes, Ordering of sentences, Ordering of Words, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Verbal Analogies.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Algebra, Allegation and mixture, Averages, Bankers discount, Binomial Theorem, Calendar, Chain Rule, Decimal Fraction, Functions, Geometry, H.C.F and L.C.M of Numbers, Logarithm, Mensuration, Number Systems, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Problems on Ages, Problems on Numbers, Profit and Loss, Progression, Ratio and Proportion, Set Theory, Simple and Compound Interest, Simplification, Stock and Shares & Surds and time preparations Indices are part of the CAT exam books free.
3. Logical Reasoning: Logical sequence, Number and Letter Series, Calendars and clocks, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Odd man out and series, Puzzle Test, Venn Diagram, Binary Logic & Cubes, and Dice.
4. Data Interpretation: Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts and Table Charts.
Just like every year, CAT 2018 is also expected to be held in the month of October/November. So if you are going to apply for the same, then don't waste time anymore, start preparing through our Exam Prep App and get accustomed to exam pattern well before the actual examination.
Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your CAT MBA exam.
Please Download and take a moment to rate CAT Entrance Exam perpetration app 2019.
Your feedback is very valuable and will help us to improve this CAT Question paper app. Also, your suggestions would be appreciated regarding the app.
Remember, yes you can!
Also visit us on www.prep.youth4work.com