SSC Stenographer Exam Prep App is powered by Youth4work (a leading platform for competitive examination preparation). SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Computer Based Test (CBT) is scheduled to be held from 4th September to 7th September 2017 and the skill test for CBT qualified candidates will be held later. This App is developed for all those government job seekers who have applied for the Stenographer Grade C and D job through Staff Selection Commission. CBT will be easier to clear if candidates start practicing daily on this app all the important questions that can be asked in the exam.
Key Features of SSC Stenographer Exam Prep:
1. Complete SSC Stenographer Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other SSC Stenographer Aspirants.
5. Review all attempted questions.
SSC Stenographer Exam Prep App covers complete syllabus of the Computer Based Test of Grade C & D recruitment paper and follows its exam pattern. The SSC Stenographer online mock tests are full of questions from previous year papers and other important questions covering the complete syllabus of CBT. The app covers all the important question papers from general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness and English language & comprehension sections so that candidates get ample practice on each section of SSC Stenographer CBT 2017.
Topics and Syllabus covered in SSC Stenographer Exam Prep App:-
1. General Awareness : Awards and Honours, Current Events National and International, Sports, Culture, Economy, History, Geography and Polity.
2. English Language and Comprehension : Spotting Errors, English Comprehension, Fill in the blank, English Grammar, Antonym and Synonym.
3. General Intelligence and Reasoning : Paper Folding, Statement and Conclusions, Cubes and Dice, Statement And Arguments, Coding and Decoding, Direction Sense, Blood Relation, Number Series and Analogy.
Apart from SSC Stenographer online mock tests in the app, candidates can use its other useful features like notifications, forums, reports and review attempted questions to prepare for the exams. We send important notifications regularly so that candidates never miss any important alert about SSC Stenographer Exam like last date to apply (15th July 2017), issue of admit card (September 2017), Date of CBT (4-7 September 2017) and result announcement (Novemeber 2017).
The SSC Stenographer Exam Prep App has a separate forum for budding stenos where they can discuss anything related to the exam like preparation strategy, tips and tricks, news, difficult questions etc. SSC Stenographer Candidates can review all the previously attempted questions in the app itself and see which questions they had selected the wrong option. Also if you find any question difficult to solve then you can ask for solution for each question in the app itself.
So start preparing for the SSC Stenographer Group C and D Computer Based Test from now itself if you seriously want to qualify for the skill test. Make a routine for practicing important general intelligence & reasoning, general awareness and English language and comprehension questions daily to become a pro in all the sections.
Youth4work wishes you all the best for SSC Stenographer Exam!!!!