SHARE CAR

Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Slovak

Nájsť auto, rezervovať auto, jazdiť a potom auto vrátiť späť.

Na všetko Vám stačí iba smartfón. Je to jednoduché!


Carsharing SHARE CAR to sú autá dostupné kedykoľvek, napríklad na 1 hodinu alebo aj na par dni - presne toľko koľko je potrebné. S cenou 2,40 eur / 1 hod a 0,36 eur / 1 km nebude žiadny výlet ďaleko a jazda mestom bude bez starostí. Povinnosti spojené s prevádzkou systému, údržbou a servisom áut nechajte na nás. Využívajte auto moderne a efektívne. Carsharing je cool.


Podstata zdieľaného auta je jeho efektívne využívanie. Pri bežnom súkromnom aute je

využiteľnosť cca 5 % a zvyšok času teda 95 % len parkuje a zaberá miesto, zvyšuje sa tak

potreba stále väčších parkovísk. S rastúcou populáciou, rastie aj počet aut, tvoria sa

dopravne zápchy, životné prostredie trpí dôsledkom množstva aut. Jedno zdieľané auto dokáže nahradiť až 10 súkromných áut a tým prispieva k lepšej mobilite v meste, znižuje sa počet parkovacích miest, zníži sa počet áut na cestách čo má za následok aj zlepšenie životného prostredia.


Kombinuj dopravu. Carsharing sa skvele dopĺňa s mestskou hromadnou dopravou a bicyklami. V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nás neváhajte kontaktovať na / +421948299671
Find a car, book a car, drive and then roll the car back.

All you need is a smartphone. It is simple!


Carsharing SHARE CARs are cars available at any time, for example for 1 hour or even a few days - just as much as necessary. With a price of EUR 2.40 / 1 hour and EUR 0.36 / 1 km, there will be no trip far and the city ride will be worry free. Leave the system operation, maintenance and service obligations to us. Use the car in a modern and efficient way. Carsharing is cool.


The essence of a shared car is its efficient use. With a normal private car is

usability of about 5% and the rest of the time 95% just parks and takes up space, so it increases

the need for ever larger parking lots. With the growing population, the number of cars is growing

traffic jams, the environment suffers from a lot of cars. One shared car can replace up to 10 private cars, thus contributing to better mobility in the city, reducing the number of parking spaces, reducing the number of cars on the road, resulting in an improved environment.


Combine transport. Carsharing is greatly complemented by public transport and bicycles. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on / +421948299671
Read more
Collapse
3.2
6 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading…

What's New

Správna ikona.
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
April 2, 2020
Size
1.3M
Installs
500+
Current Version
1.1
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Interactive Elements
Users Interact
Permissions
Offered By
Zemtu OG
©2021 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.