This app is beautiful, but it should say up front that it is look only, you have to subscribe and pay to do anything else So the "Free" is misleading.
Not good, everything needs to pay
Today my subscription got updated yet I am unable to comment and view my mosaics Like every month, I do my auto pay for Zentangle Mosaic App on 25th, i.e. Today. . But since morning I am unable to comment on the app. It is again and again asking me to register for monthly subscription. Pls look into this matter.
I go to this app daily upon waking. I enjoy seeing various tanglers' new creations throughout the day as well as posting my own. The community is welcoming, encouraging and just plain awesome and the creativity and artwork is outstanding. In addition, founders Marie Thomas and Rick Roberts continue to keep the learnings coming, the content fresh and the excitement about Zentangle palpable. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in Zentangle
You can't even preview the instructions without paying. And it's a subscription. I'd pay $10 for the app up front for the ease of getting the Zentangle instructions, but $3/month and marketing it as a free app is just ridiculous.
- All “T3” posts will remain available in new “Tangles, Tips and Techniques” section
- “Tangles, Tips and Techniques” now supports video
- “State” field added to “Artist Search”
- Hashtag autofill added to “Search” tool
- Performance enhancements improve image loading times in Waterfall and in Home screen