Dirt Tracks is a small and powerful application to keep track of your route while you make dirt biking and others. The quite complex functionality hides behind a very clear user interface which is easy to understand.
Dirt Tracks can be very useful for all of your off-road activities like dirt biking, hiking, motorcycle touring and driving fun.
Have a look at all of these fancy features:
- Show current location of the phone on Google Map, if desired along with time, speed, altitude, duration and distance. even with latitude and longitude.
- Route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and listing.
- You can use whatever app you like to shoot the photos.
- Photos taken during a route are linked with this route and are shown together.
- Easy sharing of your routes together with photos using Facebook, VK, Line, Kakao, Wechat, etc.
- Markers can be inserted wherever you like. They can be shared together with a route.
- 'Route Navigate' can calculate a route for your navigation to a marker or a given destination using these preconditions: car, bicycle or walking
- Voice announcement at predefined frequency of time or distance.
- A visual overview about speeds and altitudes of a route using fancy speed chart which can zoom.
- Stats can be done easily.
- Routes can be exported as GPX/KMZ files, also can be imported from your phone or Google Drive.
- Users can create a group or join a group to share routes with friends.
Important: Google Maps should be installed.