Welcome to the 2019 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge featuring our state of the art Bridge AI developed by Bridge experts.
If you are looking for a fun yet comprehensive Rubber and Chicago Bridge game then look no further. The 2019 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge features best in class artificial intelligence (AI) developed over the past 36 years by acknowledged Bridge experts. (yes we were building Bridge AI games such as Bridge Challenger way way back in 1983!).
So what is the card game of Bridge?
Bridge is a card game played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
* Unlimited hands (well approx 2 billion but....)
* Play game points or slams all day if thats what you want to do.
* See how the computer would have played the hand.
* Replay from any bid or card for that 'what if' moment
* Comprehensive Bridge Bid analyser
* Get hints.
* Play any or all of the hands.
* Ask the computer how it has interpreted the bids made.
* All game play is offline, play when ever and where ever you like.
* Lots of display options to suit your individual preference.
Comments + suggestions.
Please feel free to contact us via our support email if you have comments and suggestions. Please, please include any Deal Id if you are commenting on specific deals as that is the only way we can reasonably play the hand in question here.