An application that contains the available printed Zaidi books and some other Islamic sources.
It is characterized by:
• A modern and distinctive interface that is easy to use and compatible with different screens and systems.
• Numbering the pages of the books according to the publication.
• Download library books and update them easily with the ability to add new books available for download.
• Displaying the list of books in multiple ways, and the display is either according to book classifications or according to authors or a general view of all books with the possibility of sorting them either alphabetically or according to the author's death and the ability to search in book titles as well as in the authors' names.
• Adding the instant search feature and using different search methods through which the user can search accurately to reach the required information with ease and with the addition of multiple search options.
The search methods are as follows:
1- Adjacent search: which means searching for a similar word or phrase, even if it is related to another word or phrase.
2- Matching search: which means searching for a similar word or phrase without being connected to another word or within a word.
The search options are as follows:
- Search for any word and its meaning is to search for any of the search words, and the search results are arranged according to the most and the least.
- Requiring a phrase other than the search term while specifying the location of the condition phrase either before or after or both.
The requirement that there be no other phrase than the search term, while specifying the location of the condition phrase either before, after, or both.
- Search by word derivatives (root) Here the search is done by root with the possibility of excluding some words from the search.
- The ability to search in all books or a search field, the titles of the books that the user selects in advance are saved, and also when selecting a text within the books and clicking on the search in the texts of books in order to search all books or pressing the search in the field to be searched in the saved search field.
- Added the option to automatically search for synonyms of Abu, Dhu and Bin.
- Ignore diacritics, prayer and peace symbols, punctuation marks, footnote numbers, and various symbols such as gilding in gilded books and others during the search process.
- Adding the option to ignore the differences between the hamzat al-wasl and the hamzat al-qat’, as well as ignoring the differences between the ta’ al-marbouta and ha’a.
- Sorting the search results according to the authors' deaths.
• Navigating between search results within the book.
Dictionaries service. This service can be accessed from the general search screen. Also, when you select any word within the books, a card appears for the meaning of the word in a short form. If you want to expand, click on the search in the dictionaries, and this word will be searched in the dictionaries books.
• Encyclopedia of interpretations service, a service through which the user can access the interpretation of any verse in its place in the books of interpretation. It has been provided with the same previous search conditions with the addition of the objective search of the Holy Qur’an, and also the user can access this service from within any book when selecting the verse And click on the interpretation of a verse.
• A copy of the Noble Qur’an was provided in the Ottoman drawing in the Hafs and Qaloun narrations, with the ability to move between them easily, and attention was paid to the design and the addition of some services.
• The ability to open an unlimited number of books in the form of a tab and move between them easily.
• Adding indexes to books with the ability to search in them.
• The feature of displaying the texts of books in different ways that gives pleasure and desire to read, as follows:
- The ability to control the color of titles, texts, texts, footnotes and Quranic verses, and change it in any color the user wants.
- The ability to control the background color of the text and change it in any color the user wants.
- The ability to control the font size from increasing or decreasing, whether from the font settings or by dragging with two fingers on the screen.
- The possibility of controlling the type of font from four lines available in the application.
- Possibility to show and hide the formation.
- Control to keep the screen awake while reading.
- Allowing the book to be browsed vertically by scrolling up or horizontally by dragging the screen, as well as the ability to navigate through the volume down and volume buttons.
- Linking the footnote number in the text to its number in the footnote, and when pressed it moves to the footnote position, and distinguishes it in a different color.
- Save the page number of the book at which the user stopped, and when entering the book again, the book opens on the last page it was on, while synchronizing that between different devices and systems.
• Add a translation for each author and link the books of each author on one page.
• Add a card for each book containing the book's information from title, author, publishing house and edition.
• The ability to add notes, add commas and synchronize them on various systems and devices, and when long pressing on the note is copied.
• Web search service when selecting any text within any book.