I am using the "normal" and the Beta App for a while. There is no quality difference, although I don't like the new user interface. Only problem I have is the documentation: Where can I enable IPv6 my home network AND my server supports IPv4/IPv6 but as I cannot find the switch (not documented) it doesn't work.
As a Zoiper user, I tried using ZoiperBeta for its improved Bluetooth capabilities. Unfortunately, the people I was calling could often not hear me, with or without Bluetooth headset (one-way audio). I use the same server and settings as I do in Zoiper (TLS+SRTP), where I never have this issue.
Great app but the fact that it doesn't start with android (even when that option is checked) lead to an uninstall. Fix that & I'll come back.
Useless app, won't stay connected on WiFi, every time I check it says registration failed & doesn't attempt to reconnect automatically. Got my first phone call today & it cut me off after 30 secs. Old version works except for bluetooth.
The fact that it can not be used with a local SIP or SIP server not registered with your company made it as good as useless
Only one New Zealand VoIP provider in the list. Useless.
- Added stripping of special characters for numbers when starting chat.
- TalkBack improvements in in-call screen.
- Fix default account radio buttons selection issue.
- Added friendly message when app initialization fails prompting for restart.
- Added "Busy" and "Call ended" tones.
- Allowed SIP IP to IP dialing.
- Fixed continuous ringing bug.
- Added "/" to stripped characters to properly handle callto:// tel:// protocols.
- Lots of crash fixes.