Number rewriting ....doesn't seem to work any more? It's enabled and set to "000" but it still tries to dial "+[CC]" straight from the contacts entry.
Both versions working well. I'm using both version and working well. Bluetooth also working well on beta version.
Bluetooth is useless Still no Bluetooth support? When I get a call and I'm on Bluetooth, no microphones work
Very good job I like it. It works pretty well for an early Beta. Can't wait to see what more is to come. Cheers!
Registration failed error As per your guys advise, installed beta version but facing the issue yet pls help guys having callcentric SIP
Stopped working after the last update Was working just fine, but after the September update, stopped working. Please fix!! Now stables and betas stopped working for me! Bites are sent but not received!
- Fixed a bug with speaker not enabled automatically for video call.
- Fixed codec missing in IAX2 "Statistics".
- Fixed missing Codec and Sampling Rate in "Statistics".
- Fixes for Conference call.
- "New message" now uses default account.
- Fixed a bug with "video call" available for IAX2 accounts.
- Fixed black border in "call log" for devices below API 21.
- Fixed "muted" state when adding second call.
- Fixed "Network quality" and "Encryption" indications display.
- Crash fixes.
Grandstream Networks announces Wave, a free VoIP app for SIP-based calling
Linphone is an open source internet SIP phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP).