Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
Live turkey sounds, hunting tips and tactics, turkey sound ringtones, instructional videos and much more.
The National Wild Turkey Federation’s Turkey Hunting Toolbox is full of amazing features:
• Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
• Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
• Valuable turkey hunting tips and tactics
• Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
• Wild turkey subspecies photos and descriptions
• Links to the various state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
• Wild turkey subspecies range map
Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
Improve your turkey calling by listening to 12 different live turkey sounds and two commonly used locator sounds.
Watch videos of champion turkey callers and call makers offering tips that will make you a better hunter. The videos cover a number of topics, including “Run a box call like a champ,” “Using locator calls,” “Improve your setup to improve your odds of bagging a turkey” and more.
Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
Show your turkey hunting pride by getting exclusive access to two NWTF turkey ringtones.
Learn great turkey hunting tips and tactics
Get instant access to a ton of great turkey hunting tips and tactics. Since internet service is not required for this feature, it will always be at your fingertips – even in the woods.
Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
Punch in four simple measurements and the app will calculate the score of your turkey based on the NWTF Wild Turkey Records requirements.
If you have an internet connection, you can even search the NWTF Wild Turkey Records to see how your bird would stack up.
Easily identify the different wild turkey subspecies
Ever wonder how an Osceola and Eastern wild turkey differ or what sets a Merriam’s apart from a Rio Grande – this app will show you the differences. As well as provide a map showing the geographic distribution of the various subspecies.
Quick links to the state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
Planning a turkey hunt? This app can take to right to the various state wildlife agencies to check out the regulations, season dates and license costs.
Get involved with the NWTF
You can even use this app to help you sign up for an NWTF membership, find banquets or local events and keep up with the turkey talk on the NWTF’s Facebook page.
About the NWTF
The NWTF is the leader in upland wildlife habitat conservation in North America and was a driving force in restoring wild turkeys, which now number more than 7 million.
The NWTF and its volunteers, working closely with wildlife management agencies and other partners, have invested $372 million and conserved 17 million acres of habitat to benefit wild turkeys and countless other species.
The NWTF also works to preserve our hunting heritage and its dedicated volunteers introduce about 100,000 people to the outdoors every year through NWTF programs.
No need to waste time fiddling with your keyboard to enter information into the application. The simple to use interface allows quick and easy calculations.
Use the slider bars for larger adjustments and the plus and minus buttons to fine tune your input.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH PRO?
The Ability To Set Default Preferences
The New Target Sizer Feature
I am always looking to improve my apps so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.
If you don't have any suggestions, but like the app please rate.
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
Shooter Ready provides both Voice and Visual Target Selection enabling it to be used anywhere including high sound environments.
Shooter Ready enhances target shooting enjoyment and supports Defensive Shooter Training through configurable drill scenarios. Used as a “Shooter Training Coach” it can create the “Simulated Stress” environment useful for developing your defensive shooting skills. Shooter Ready also includes a “Reload” command that can be exactly, or randomly, inserted into the drill.
Shooter Ready comes configured with multiple types of targets allowing you to set up a course of fire according to the types of targets you have available.
• Supports creating shooting drills from a variety of target types including:
o Paper targets
o Steel plates
o Geometrical shapes
o Colored targets
o Numbered targets
o Directional commands
• Configurable Command Timing speed supports Any Skill Level
• Provides both Visual and Voice Target Selection Commands
Measure arrow velocity, kinetic energy, drop, and flight-time. Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow.
Create and manage equipment profiles. Testing multiple bow and arrow configurations is the best way to learn which combination of speed and power best suits your needs. Bowometry links equipment details to each shot, so you can easily track and compare performance differences.
Save detailed ballistics records for each shot. Bowometry keeps historical shot data at your fingertips, and can export your shot history with the push of a button for further analysis in a spreadsheet program.
Adjustable chronograph settings. Bowometry can detect shots from even the quietest bows with an adjustable sensitivity setting.
Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow from launch to impact. A valuable mobile tool for bow hunters and target archers alike!
Remember to always exercise safety and caution when firing your bow!
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
- Save your bow settings (sight for several distances, fistmelle, tiller, etc). Also you can configure differents sets of settings for differents bow configurations or even differents bows.
- Keep a history of scores achieved in championships and generate statistics of them. Also you can share your scores in Facebook and export to PDF.
- Train interactively scoring every arrow in the application with either scoreboard-based or target-based view. You can save the total scores achieved in different trainings and generate statistics for conducting a follow-up of the progress. Also you can share your scores in Facebook.
- Chose the adequate arrow for you with the shaft selector which is based directly on the original manufacturers tables.
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
1. To enter score click on the target and drag it to the desired position
2. To delete score click on the displayed sscore number
3. To enter next End click on Next
4. To delete score from score list keep certain score touched until Delete Score appears
5. To select score from Score list click on the score
Any comment is appreciated :) I hope you will have fun using it :)
Once calibrated, arrow will hit at sight pin regardless of downhill/uphill shot, bow tilt, or wind conditions
- Set up bow sights for any number of bow/arrow combinations
- Multi-point sight
- May be used with our without peep sight
- Align pin on target using phone video with one eye
- Look past phone at target with other eye, align images from both eyes
- Built-in range finder (may be disabled for indoor lane shooting)
- Set target height, or select game size (deer, elk, turkey)
- Hands free: To find range, aim pin at bottom of target when lower button is on, then move same pin to top of target when upper button turns on.
- Video zoom (0.5x - 5x)
- Night vision (up to 3x light enhancement in shades of green, does not work in pitch dark)
- Customized pin colors, sizes, ranges, text labels, and number of pins
- Initialize standard 5-pin set with single button press
- Move pins as a group, or one by one, by touch
- Adjust video offset for multi-point sight calibration
- Set pin rotation center using built-in display grid and inclinometer
- Sight in 20 yd pin at 0 degree inclination (no tilt)
- Tilt bow 10 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Tilt bow 20 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Move C (center of rotation) until all 3 circles of the display grid align for these 3 pins
- Set wind speed and direction with touch
- Wind direction automatically corrected as bow sight is rotated using compass
- Set bow tilt angle (cant) for 20 mph (30 kph) cross-wind
- Typically 2 degrees, but depends on arrow speed, weight, diameter, and fletch size
- Pins automatically adjusted to account for wind
- English and metric units
- Attach phone to bow (bracket not included)
- Attach phone in vertical position (portrait) for multi-point sight
To build bracket for mounting phone to bow: Bend two metal strips at right angles using a vice (heating metal not necessary). Tape industrial velcro on the inside bend. Tape velcro to back of phone and attach to bracket in the same position as a traditional bow sight. Drill holes in bracket to attach to bow (use a 3/16" titanium drill bit for hole, and a 5/16" bit to bevel the hole). I used #10-24x1" flat head phillips zinc bolts to accommodate my quiver bracket. Counter-sink hole before drilling, put some 3-in-one oil on metal strip, then drill very slowly to keep drill bit cool. File off sharp edges, paint with acrylics, and finish with rust-oleum protective enamel. Views of bracket are included in screen shot list
- Check local hunting regulations before hunting with electronics attached to bow
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
LIMITS IN THE FREE VERSION
max 10 sessions, dropbox disabled
if you need more please consider to upgrade