An easy-to-use app that allows multimedia reporting in real time from mobile phones to the Live Blog 3.x platform. Log in to the app, pick the running Live Blog and start reporting! You can either publish directly from your phone or tablet or send it for approval to editors in your newsroom. Your posts can be published in real time. It's that simple!
- Integrate with the Live Blog platform for real-time reporting
- Publish your news instantly
- Report using text and photos that you shoot on the spot, or select from your phone's library
- Upload videos to your organization's YouTube account directly from the Live Blog editor
- Create posts using content from social media
- Cover breaking news, sporting events or other noteworthy items as they happen
- Secure communication over https
- Save drafts on your device when the connection is low, post them later once you have signal again
- Added direct YouTube video upload
- Posts can be saved locally as drafts to be published later. Drafts can be now accessed from the mobile app
- Users can access their Live Blog timeline to edit existing posts
- Users can pin and highlight posts from the mobile app
- Added a new post type for extensive sports events coverage (availability of this feature depends on the subscription plan)
- Easier log in process
You need a running Live Blog instance to use this app. Visit liveblog.pro for more information. This app doesn't work with the previous version of Live Blog (2.0).