The communication client of the Maatrix system
Maatrix is a system, which is generally referred to as „alert messaging”. This means that it is designed to inform and summon users, approve, select dates, enter tasks and the like, especially in situations, when it is necessary to perform such activities quickly, reliably and often with many different users at once.
The communication client is designed to accept urgent messages, to record requested responses and to monitor the history of messages.
The communication process is activated by means of the web panel on the application Maatrix, which you can find on www.in-maatrix.eu
The Matrix system does more than just sending messages to particular users (such as e-mails, SMS, Instant Messaging). Maatrix has the following important additional features:
• Individual steps of the communication procedure do not have to be directed to particular users, but to user roles, by means of which you can e.g. address the users, who hold a particular position/role at that given moment (e.g. doctors on duty, ER employees, safety technician on duty etc.)
• The communication process may solve an escalation and substitution in the event of unavailability of users, it can respond to answers of users, ensure the so-called smart procedures etc.
• Each communication step may be directed at countless numbers of users at once, and countless numbers of users can receive the necessary information due to the used technology within several seconds
• Messages are sent according to the prepared communication procedure described by the standard BPMN
• The system continuously monitors and evaluates responses of all the addressed users, the particular process is adjusted accordingly, and both the total result and the complete detailed overview are available after the process is finished
• You can view the progress of a communication event and user responses on-line on the web panel of our system. A communication event can be activated either in the web environment of the system or by means of interfaces with other corporate applications
• All communications with cellular phones are secured, they take place on servers verified by means of the https protocol and user authorisation (by means of personal identification codes) may be required for the individual communication steps
• The system is operated as a service in a parallel manner in several respected geographically separated data centres, so that safety and scalability of the entire system is guaranteed
• The system is ready for global use, including e.g. a solution for time zones etc.
• The mobile client is completely for free, each of the services of the communication server always has one option of the operation for free
The application is available in English, German, French, Czech, Polish, Slovak and Russian.
You can find more information on the following web pages www.maatrix.eu.