A unique application for those of you who like to explore the history and soul of interesting places scattered across the landscape of our beautiful country. The goal is to create a comprehensive and rich online source of inspiration for your walks in nature.
Currently included databases:
🏰 Defunct villages (zanikleobce.cz)
🛏️ Huts, cottages, bivouacs (boudy.info)
✝ Small monuments (drobnepamatky.cz)
👻 Empty houses (prazdnedomy.cz)
💧 E-students (estudanky.eu)
🌳 Memorial trees
⚙️ Watermills (vodnimlyny.cz)
• Pozitivní Ústí (pozitivniusti.cz)
🏯 Castles, chateaux and ruins (hrady-zriceniny.cz)
All data comes from the user community from several source sites, from which I draw with the permission of the original authors!
- Online/offline database of tens of thousands of places
- Display data using augmented reality
- Search among records and place addresses (using the Mapy.cz API)
- Option to choose map sources (Google, OpenStreetMaps, ČÚZK...), including overlapping layers and old maps (2nd and 3rd military mapping, Muller's map, etc.)
- Record of visited places and online comparison with other users
- Saving to favorites, commenting, sharing records to friends
- Manage your own points
I wish you many pleasant readings while wandering (not only) in nature! The application is basically completely free, developed with joy and for joy.