The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD please check the http://digihud.co.uk/blog/frequently-answered-questions/troubleshooting/">FAQs or http://digihud.co.uk/blog/contact-form/">contact us.
It can startup automatically when your car’s BT is detected, and you can always easily get back to CHU by pressing the home button (see settings->startup options).
• Customize an unlimited number of shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
• Use the media controller to manage any music or podcast app on your phone with big easy to see buttons.
• Keep aware of your speed, location, weather, altitude, and more with the built in data widgets.
• Multiple skins and color schemes for 100s of different looks.
• Automatic Day and Night color schemes to preserve your night vision.
• Automatic Response for SMS messages let’s you focus on the road.
• Speed Alarm to help you avoid tickets
• Full Feature List Below
Mark the Geek: "CarHome Ultra for Android - Perfect App for in Car Dock"
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Android 4.2+ users can also use Google Voice Commands for a completely hands free experience. See this link for details: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6031948?hl=en
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
- Speedometer (speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Integrated Media Controller (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Artist, Title)
- Unlimited number of custom shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Multiple skins and color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full Screen Mode
- Support for Icon Packs
- Lock Screen Rotation (landscape, portrait, reverse landscape, and reverse portrait)
- Android 5 Material Design
- Brightness and Display Mode Controls
- Volume Controls
- Tactile Button Response
- Mute Alerts
- 3 Page Type: 6 button, 8 button, and media controller
- Sleep Mode: saves power and reduces heat
- Keep Display On until you exit the app
- Stop music/media on exit
- Android Auto partially inspired by this app (yes, that’s true)
HAVE A PROBLEM? Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – Required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. Calendar is bundled with the contact permission.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If the feature is not enabled, the app does not interact with SMS.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
All features are working without Internet connections.
You can see the information, photos and descriptions of cars without Internet connections.
The program includes all the popular brands, models and modifying cars.
The program has a paid version (All cars Pro) with a large set of functions.
Suggestions and comments can be directed to email@example.com
How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
3. Several premium-only parts
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join my Google+ plus community
* You store the position of the car
* On the way back, ask to the application to locate your car
* Application will show you your position and that approximate one of your car (or of another mean), suggesting you the way to walk.
The purpose of the application is to help the user to find the location of the car, but it isn't the absolute instrument to find it.
The location storage depends on the gps data, wifi networks ... and it is not always right.
— Head-Up Display in any car
— Google and OpenStreetMap (OSM) available
— Professional Voice Assistance
— Turn-by-Turn directions
— 3D road view
— Customizable road visualization
— Average and maximum speed calculation
— Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) calculation
— Exact speed calculation by means of accelerometer
— Save routes to drive them later, offline
— Track the route when driving it
— Share routes and results with your friends (Facebook, Twitter)
— Check for other users routes nearby
— Use Hudway for race competitions — build routes and compete with your friends. Make it to Top 10 Leaderboard!
— Distance in miles/kilometers, meters/feet/yards
When you’ve built the route with Hudway, place your phone on a dashboard. The road outlines are now reflected on your windshield, as well as the distance to the next meaningful curve, and your vehicle speed — all precise and real-time.
Professional Voice Assistant alerts you on the approaching road bends, so that you know exactly when to slow down and speed up.
Build routes and save them to drive later, without Internet connection. Handy, when in countryside.
Attention: Hudway works in a background mode. Continued use of GPS and Audio-services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Watch video: http://vimeo.com/75947078
Join our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
For more information visit our homepage:
Ultimate Car Dock - Get your 7 Day FREE Trial Now
The Award Winning Hands Free Experience - Drive Safe - Get UCD
• Calls Texts Emails Read out to You !
• BT SteeringWheel / Headset Hookup
• Voice Response Personalisation
• Full Screen Music Player
• 30 App shortcuts
• 7 Languages
Full Voice Recognition = Zero Driver Distraction:
Receive and Answer SMS text messages, emails, and calls, (WhatsApp & Gmail messages require Android 4.4+), open any of your favourite apps, start navigation and control your music - Completely Hands Free.
See full list of Voice Commands, and personalise your settings from the apps menu.
Integration with Steering Wheel or Headset via Bluetooth:
Activating UCD via the Steering Wheel Button or Bluetooth Headset enables you to initiate voice control without having to look at or, even touch your phone. You can literally leave your phone in your pocket, or bag, and still use it while you drive.
Personalised Voice Response:
By default the voice prompt is programmed to say “Ready”, but you can opt to have it say your name, (or whatever you want,) giving your car a whole new personality!
Dedicated Music Player:
The music player has its own dedicated screen, beautifully designed for safe driving, with large buttons, and easy to read text.
5 Car Dock Screens:
The 5 car dock screens hold 30 shortcuts in total – and each one can be voice activated. Sleep Mode offers power saving, and ease of use.
The many and varied settings make UCD adaptable to your unique needs. There is even a Free online backup for the apps data, and your own personal settings.
We ask that you please familiarise yourself with the app, and set your preferences before you drive off! See “Voice Commands” & “Settings” in the menu or go to http://www.AppsonToast.com
“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.”
IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering Solutions
Drive Safe – Get UCD
Thanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translations
Thanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translations
Thanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translations
And Thanks to Kirill Piskarev for his meticulous work on the Russian Translations
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts
본 어플리케이션을 이용하기 위해서는 Adobe AIR 어플리케이션을 설치하여야 합니다.(약 15MB, 무료)
Adobe AIR어플리케이션이 설치되어 있지 않을 경우 본 어플리케이션을 설치후 자동으로 Adoobe AIR 설치페이지가 열립니다. (구글플레이)
네이티브 코드가 아닌 서브파티(Adobe AIR)로 제작되어 OS나 기종에 따라 실행되지 않을 수 있습니다.
이런 경우 업데이트가 어려우니 다른 어플리케이션을 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
(개인적으로 사용하기 위해 제작한 어플리케이션으로 추후 업데이트는 확실하지 않습니다.)
Menu키 또는 화면 터치 : 4개 모드 중 선택 가능. 각 모드는 편집 가능(각 모드는 배치만 다릅니다.)
(메뉴키가 없는 기기에서 화면터치로 진입할 수 있습니다. 메인 실행화면에서만 가능합니다.)
편집 : 상하 좌우 반전 설정, 각 텍스트 색상 설정, 각 부분 크기, 위치 조정, 그래픽 선택 등
기능 : 속도(km/h, mps), 시간, GPS 좌표(도분초), 고도(m, ft), 속도 그래프(0~n, 최고 속도 범위 지정가능)
모든 기능은 설정 화면에서 온, 오프 가능합니다.
전원 인가시 GPS 자동실행 및 어플 자동 실행은 지원하지 않습니다.
해당 기능이 필요할 경우 해당 기능을 지원하는 어플과 같이 사용하여 주세요.
GPS 수신 상태에 따라 부정확한 정보를 출력할 수 있습니다. 보조적인 수단으로만 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
km/h와 mps는 표시상의 속도차이가 있으니 잘 구분하여 주시기 바랍니다.
속도, 고도등 각 수치들의 소수점은 반올림하여 표기 됩니다.
해상도는 1280*720으로 제작되었으며 화면에 따라 크기가 변경되나 기기 해상도에 따라 정상적으로 표시되지 않을 수도 있습니다.
각 모드는 크기와 배치만 다르게 구성되어 있습니다. 각 모드를 편집하여 4가지 스타일로 바꾸실수 있습니다.
모드 - Setting 화면에서 Move&Scale 버튼을 누르면 각 요소의 색상, 위치, 크기를 변경 할수 있습니다.
확대, 축소는 두 손가락 제스쳐로 확대, 축소가 가능하며 일정 배율 이하로 축소는 되지 않습니다.
확대, 축소시에 해당 오브젝트가 아닌 화면 아무곳에나 확대, 축소 제스쳐를 하여도 가능합니다.
위치 이동은 해당 오브젝트를 드래그하여 이동이 가능합니다.
색상은 오른쪽 윗부분 팝업 메뉴에서 Color버튼을 클릭하여 나오는 14가지 색상중에서 지정하실수 있습니다.
Color 버튼을 다시 누르시면 색상 버튼은 사라집니다.
속도 연동 그래픽의 경우 색상 변경은 불가하며 팝업 메뉴의 1~4 숫자버튼으로 디자인 변경이 가능합니다.
팝업 메뉴는 Color버튼의 왼쪽의 버튼으로 드래그가 가능합니다.
편집 완료 후 OK버튼, Menu키, Back키로 모드 선택 화면으로 이동가능하며 모든 경우 설정은 저장됩니다.
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
**NETWORK CONNECTION IS REQUIRED
* It is a navigation App with vocal turn-by-turn instructions
* It has a customizable map view
* It can be a head-up-display reflector
* No map download is required before navigation (needs network connection)
Read me before using :
Make sure you have turn on GPS & Wifi on your phone, and check the Google Play Service, which is available on Google Play, is up-to-date as well as only the Android 4.0 and up version is supported by current version.
See how to use Corner HUD in the following link : http://whilerain.com/2014/12/07/corner-hud/
Your phone now helps you to track your speed in your car without looking at your dash! Your speed is now displayed on the windshield of the car.
car, speed, display, phone
* ADI - Attitude Direction Indicator
* Glass cockpit
* GPS Speedometer
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Latitude, Longitude Altitude
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km/h, mph, knots
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> trip management with cost, reimbursement, GPS tracking, etc...
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Trip management with customizable categories (trip type, client, tag) that allows to track trips that can be reimbursed
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Trip management
- Advanced customization (road types, driving style, trip type, clients, tags, etc...)
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
- Location: used for trip tracking of start/end location. Can be disabled in settings
- Internet access: used to store backups to Dropbox, to load exchange rates
- Access SDCard: used to store local auto-backups