All features are working without Internet connections.
You can see the information, photos and descriptions of cars without Internet connections.
The program includes all the popular brands, models and modifying cars.
The program has a paid version (All cars Pro) with a large set of functions.
Suggestions and comments can be directed to email@example.com
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
3. Several premium-only parts
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
— Head-Up Display in any car
— Google and OpenStreetMap (OSM) available
— Professional Voice Assistance
— Turn-by-Turn directions
— 3D road view
— Customizable road visualization
— Average and maximum speed calculation
— Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) calculation
— Exact speed calculation by means of accelerometer
— Save routes to drive them later, offline
— Track the route when driving it
— Share routes and results with your friends (Facebook, Twitter)
— Check for other users routes nearby
— Use Hudway for race competitions — build routes and compete with your friends. Make it to Top 10 Leaderboard!
— Distance in miles/kilometers, meters/feet/yards
When you’ve built the route with Hudway, place your phone on a dashboard. The road outlines are now reflected on your windshield, as well as the distance to the next meaningful curve, and your vehicle speed — all precise and real-time.
Professional Voice Assistant alerts you on the approaching road bends, so that you know exactly when to slow down and speed up.
Build routes and save them to drive later, without Internet connection. Handy, when in countryside.
Attention: Hudway works in a background mode. Continued use of GPS and Audio-services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Watch video: http://vimeo.com/75947078
Join our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
For more information visit our homepage:
Your phone now helps you to track your speed in your car without looking at your dash! Your speed is now displayed on the windshield of the car.
car, speed, display, phone
**NETWORK CONNECTION IS REQUIRED
* It is a navigation App with vocal turn-by-turn instructions
* It has a customizable map view
* It can be a head-up-display reflector
* No map download is required before navigation (needs network connection)
Read me before using :
Make sure you have turn on GPS & Wifi on your phone, and check the Google Play Service, which is available on Google Play, is up-to-date as well as only the Android 4.0 and up version is supported by current version.
See how to use Corner HUD in the following link : http://whilerain.com/2014/12/07/corner-hud/
Use your phone safely while driving. UCD - the only true hands free experience.
“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.”
IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering Solutions
7 day Free Trial.
Ultimate Car Dock Features:
• Incoming text messages read out to you.
• Reply to texts by voice only. No need to touch or look at your phone
• Answer phone calls by voice
• WhatsApp messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Gmail messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Send texts by voice
• Call anyone by voice
• Start navigation by voice
• Integrated with the call button on your steering wheel or headset device
• Full screen Music Player designed with driver safety in mind
• Start and stop music by voice
• 5 car dashboard screens holds 30 shortcuts
• Sleep mode for power saving and ease of this Car Home App use
• Speedometer Option
• Weather Widget
• Free online backup for apps data and settings
Ultimate Car Dock is a Car Dashboard, Car Home replacement app, with voice control, and speedometer. Try it now free for 7 days.
Set your preferences before you start driving, familiarize yourself with the voice control, and add your favorite shortcuts to the car home app, then simply take it out for a spin!
Receiving Calls and Text:
When Ultimate Car Dock is running, incoming calls are announced. You simply respond vocally. Your phone automatically goes into speaker mode when calls are answered. You can reject a call, and respond vocally with a text message.
Incoming sms text messages are read out loud to you. You can reply by voice, no need to touch, or look at your phone.
Initiating Calls, Text, and other apps:
There is a power saving sleep mode, just touch the screen anywhere to give a voice command, for example “Text Jane” ... “Call Jane”. “Navigate to Seattle.”
Sending text messages by voice is easy, just say “text” and the name of your contact, the app will ask you to speak your message, and give you the option to verify the text before sending.
Call anyone, just say “call” and name of your contact, the call is placed, and the sound is automatically set to loud speaker.
UCD is full of many user settings and customizations. A full explanation of all settings and help is available online http://www.appsontoast.com
There is a help section built into the car dashboard app, but if you need any assistance then please email us, we will do our level best to help.
Some 3rd party SMS apps can block any other app from receiving text messages! If you are having any issues with this just drop us an email (email@example.com)
SMS permissions: Needed to receive text messages, read the messages out loud, and allow you to respond via voice.
Read Contacts: Needed when a call, or text comes in to check to see if the number is in your contacts, the app then reads out the contact name instead of the number.
Phone permissions: Needed to receive calls when the app is running, and to make calls via voice from the app.
Audio permissions: Needed for text to speech, and voice recognition.
Internet permissions: Needed for voice recognition in pre jelly bean versions of android.
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the settings, if you would like the app to start, and stop bluetooth.
WIFI permissions: Optional, Needed if you use the settings screen to have UCD start/stop WIFI when the app exits/starts.
Thanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translations
Thanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translations
Thanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translations
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
* You store the position of the car
* On the way back, ask to the application to locate your car
* Application will show you your position and that approximate one of your car (or of another mean), suggesting you the way to walk.
The purpose of the application is to help the user to find the location of the car, but it isn't the absolute instrument to find it.
The location storage depends on the gps data, wifi networks ... and it is not always right.
Check change log for to see a few changes or go to http://codexception.com/vision-hud-changelog/ to see them all. Here are some:
* Fixed crashes and "force closes" on several low-end devices
* Fixed problems and "force closes" on ICS+ devices, like SIII and several others
* Better UI
* Internal code remade, everything is now faster
* Several fixes
+ 20+ new colors! New layouts! Personalization is now possible!
+ New In-App Purchase for Advertising removal (new BILLING permission request too)
+ New fonts and layouts are coming on the next weeks
- Reduced App size (68%)
Sorry for the delay guys, if you like the new version please update your rating, it will be very appreciated . New changes are coming!
Vision HUD is an Android application that uses GPS data from your device to calculate your instantaneous speed with precision and prompt it to you as a digital or hybrid analogical-like graphical speedometer into the screen of your device.
In HUD mode it projects an upside down image of the speedometer that can be reflected onto a glossy area nearby, such as the glass of your car's windshield. The effect of this is a floating image, much like an hologram.
It is not only useful (as you don't have to look away from the road while driving, for example) but also perfect for people wanting to give their cars a more stylish, sportive or high-tech look.
Among others uses, it can also replace a defective speedometer or (in speedometer mode) be used by cyclists and runners (armbands or another type of support are advisable).
It supports MPH, Km/h and Knots metrics, shows incoming SMS messages on your car's windshield, has lots of colors and skins, is very accurate, has speed limit alarm (configurable) and other features.
Contact (Bugs, errors, suggestions, etc):
Explanation for each permission request can be found at: http://codexception.com/vision-hud-permissions/
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Start Google navigation with one click
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental feature for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes (Dark, night and day themes)
* Start and stop Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi when the app starts
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive
* Launch screen saver using a shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* Optional immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Auto switch themes based on day/night
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
* Adfree available in settings
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
"com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes) this will stop my app
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join my Google plus community to be a beta Tester and discuss new features:
Just place the device on the dashboard, tap the screen and the app will switch into HUD mode projecting to the windshield.
Following data is shown:
The app can be fully customized to fit your needs:
-Select the displayed information
-Select colors, text sizes
-Many other settings
Have fun :)
낮은 버전의 T map 이 설치되어 있다면 T map을 최신버전(4.3.2 이상)으로 업그레이드 하시거나 Garmin HUD Korea v1.0 앱을 설치하여 사용하시기 바랍니다.
더 이상 고급차량의 전유물이 아닙니다!
GarminHUD Korea app은 스마트폰 Bluetooth 기능을 통하여 GarminHUD와 T-map, Olleh-navi를 연동하는 서비스 프로그램입니다. HUD는 운전자의 진행방향 시야에 네비게이션 정보를 알려줌으써 기존 네비게이션 정보를 보기 위해 시선을 진행방향에서 이탈해 발생할 수 있는 사고를 방지하여 안전한 운전을 가능하게 해줍니다.
HUD란 Head Up Display의 약자로 자동차 전면 유리에 투명필름이나 장비에 반사렌즈를 설치하여 네비게이션 정보를 보는 방식으로 미국에 본사를 둔 GPS/네비게이션 분야 1위, 글로벌 기업인 GARMIN에서 만든 제품입니다. 현재 국내 헤드업디스플레이는 일부 고급 차량의 옵션으로만 제공 되어왔지만 GARMIN의 HUD는 고품질에 합리적인 가격으로 어떠한 차량에도 장착이 가능한 에프터마켓 액세서리로 사용이 가능한 제품입니다.
※ 어플 장점 및 기능 ※
- GarminHUD는 기존 속도등 단순한 정보만 보여주던 기존 휴대용 HUD보다 많은 네비게이션 세부정보를 제공합니다. 대략적인 도착시간 뿐만 아니라, 다음 턴 방향을 나타내는 화살표, 다음 턴까지 거리 및 현재속도 정보를 운전자의 시야안에서 보여줍니다.
- 속도제한 구간에서 속도 제한 주의 표시와, 안전 카메라 위치 근방에서는 경고 표시는 보여줍니다.
- 통화중에도 네비정보 표시가 가능하며 메시지 및 전화 카카오 수신시 M, C, K 등으로 표시해 운전자에게 알려줍니다.
- 눈의 피로를 최소화 한 은은한 녹색의 디스플레이 장치는 자동적으로 밝기를 조절해 주어 직사광선이나 야간운전시에도 선명한 네비게이션 정보를 보여줍니다.
※ 참고 ※
- 현재 안드로이드 기반의 스마트폰을 지원하고 있습니다.
- 지속적인 업데이트를 통하여 좀 더 편리하고 쾌적한 운전환경을 만들겠습니다.
※ 고객문의 ※
- (주) 한스비전
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- TEL: 1600-2653
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 구로구 구로동 235번지 한신IT타워 1101호