TouchGuard Patrol Solution is an activity verification and lone worker alert system tool which has been designed for frontline personnel which is supported by cutting edge mobile and internet technology supported by a dedicated Research & Development facility. System uses the latest Near Field Communication (NFC) tags whose data is recorded and transferred by Android Smartphone.
The desire by customers to receive frontline security activity information instantly, whenever, however and wherever they want has changed the way of the communication. We have approached the design of our new series of patrol solutions. Customers, if necessary, want communicate directly with frontline officers as well as having photographic data and in some cases a real time video view of incidents.
Online Web Interface allows for the control, viewing, configuration and verification of TouchGuard Mobile App. No instalation required, accesible from the internet everywhere in the world.
TouchGuard Mobile App
For more info go to www.touchguard.eu
The easy to use app provides a system to allow:
- Users to sign in individually with the use of a secure pin code.
- TouchGuard Android App controls the Abuse Detection System (ADS) which detects mechanical impact (shock) which could be an indicator of abuse.
- Patrols can be scheduled online. The app will provide alerts on the handset to show when a patrol is due to start.
- Display of the patrol list from within the app to highlight any areas still to be completed while on patrol.
- TouchGuard Android App can be completely locked down to prevent unauthorised use or tampering of the handset.
- Pre-approved contacts only to SMS and to call.
- Tasks can be programmed to a specific checkpoint so that a notification is displayed on the app to give location specific instruction.
- Information to be attached to the patrol while in progress by uploading images, text or sound recordings from the app.
- Panic alarm to send an alert in real time to the control room.
- TouchGuard Android App is fully customisable and automated processes to assist with patrol management.
- TouchGuard Android App can be configured online. Automatic synchronisation between the server and the app means that the operator is always working with the most up to date patrol plan,
- A full history of all patrols is available to view online. This displays completeness of patrols (NFC tags checking with GPS coordinates), the Officer patrolling and any images, audio or text collected while on patrol. It will also show task completion for each patrol,
- Access rights on the server can be configured per user,
- The naming of locations or areas and sub locations or specific sites facilitate the ability as well as granting access to users for particular sites as required and,
- Live automatic emailing of images, audio and text notes.
Online Web Interface
Online Web Interface allows for the control, viewing, configuration and verification of TouchGuard Android App. Alerts will appear with an audio cue when a patrol is started and finished so that you can view live how a patrol is progressing. The history will allow you to run reports for any patrols that are started. The map will display where the NFC tags are located using GPS coordinates from the phone when the checkpoint is set up. Checking of NFC tags is supported with GPS tracking, so there is greater reliability of the data in system for end customer. History of patrol moving could be displayed on the map.
App permissions using:
BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN - The application can become Device Admin and temporary disable to uninstall itself. Only the dispatcher (with correct rights) can choose whether the app is Device Admin.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. If manager enables Device Admin this app can't be uninstalled until the manager disables Device Admin. There are no uses policies.
This app uses Accessibility services.