Did you use to own a Commodore 64?
Or are you a younger Commodore 64 fan who has installed an emulator?
Have you ever played a text adventure like 'The Hobbit' on the Commodore 64?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above this game is made for you!
If not this game is probably not for you and you will hate the ol' school 8 bit Commodore 64 style graphics!
It's purpose is to just to give you a bit of fun (and hopefully not too frustrating) time for an hour or so.
It's a free app with no ads.
- its the 1930s and you have to deliver the mail in a Boeing Model 40 Mailplane along a route that is very Dangerous indeed.
There are 3 levels in this Story - you have to pass each one to get to the next one:
1) A Text Adventure with 8 bit Graphics and Sound - if you're lucky you might even hear ol' Microsoft SAM (the speech synthesizer on the Commodore 64) plus 8 bit music!
2) A Game of BlackJack with a famous 1930s aviator!
3) Bonus round: A Free Conversation (using Artificial Intelligence Code) with the mystery aviator. Only the most ______ aviators will be able to complete this level.
- you can type 'go north' or 'go north and get stick', for example.
- you can type 'credits' (warning - spoilers).
- you can type 'help'.