With the My treasury app, you can:
TRACK YOUR TRANSACTIONS
- register any expenses and incomes
- create any categories of expenses and incomes
- reflect all your accounts or record transactions in one
- create goals of the maximum level of expenses
- monitor the level of achievement of your goals
ANALYZE YOUR BUDGET FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES
- track the expenses history in a given category
- analyze the structure of expenses in individual months
- have a preview of the state of your accounts in one place
- look into your monthly and annual results
- export transactions to a spreadsheet (in CSV format) for further analysis
REMEMBER ABOUT BILLS TO PAY
- create reminders of expenses, one-off and cyclical
REMIND WHAT, WHEN AND HOW MUCH YOU PAYED
- add notes on transactions to record anything you want
- search for transactions by entries in descriptions, notes, categories and more
- secure access to the application with special access code
- make and restore from backups
- save backups where you want ie. to the cloud
At the start the app has one account and several predefined categories of expenses, so you can start working immediately ie. by adding today's receipts or bills to be paid. You can add or change new accounts and categories at any moment.
The app has been created to be as easy to use as possible and intuitive. On the main screen there are two large buttons to add a new income or expense and a preview of the current balance and last transactions. It takes up to a few seconds to add a new expense as the application has options of setting smart hints that shorten this time to a minimum.
This app is free and ads are shown in two places: account screen and while adding a new account.