uRnature is the successor to uRnature Klassik (formerly uRnature) and remains a free, ad-free and offline playable app that offers a completely new learning experience around environmental topics.
Play the location-based missions outside and learn about the local features of your area. The following are currently available:
- Kult (ur) forest Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
- Kulturwehr Breisach of the Integrated Rhine Program in Breisach am Rhein
- Grunewald Berlin on the grounds of the forest exhibition Wald.Berlin.Klima
For our other missions, please download the predecessor uRnature Klassik at the moment:
- Interactive forest trail Taubensuhl in the Palatinate Forest
- Bird trail in the Gommersheimer Wald in the Palatinate
- Forest and climate nature trail Hohe Ward in Münsterland
- Lobenmoor in the Niederlaustitz heathland
uRnature presents you with completely new challenges and enables you to learn intuitively! Save the tree from the bark beetle! Guess technical terms! Play your way back to the ice age! Experience an interactive narration! Test your environmental behavior! Check the facts! Explore your surroundings!
We are continuously developing uRnature - look forward to more games and missions! Please send us your feedback and tips on bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on:
PERMISSIONS: uRnature requires the following permissions
* Exact location: So that the app knows your exact location during the missions. After all, you shouldn't be able to do the tasks from the sofa at home without setting foot in the forest :-).
* Internet: To call up links (for example in the imprint), to transmit anonymized information about the use of the app and to share pictures. No internet connection is required outside of these functions.