The ALLRIS app is the mobile information center for administration and committee members: no more annoying stacks of paper, all information is organized, always up-to-date, available anytime and anywhere.
All public information from committee work is available to citizens with the ALLRIS app - a contribution to more transparency in local politics.
ALLRIS saves the documents for the meetings at the push of a button on your device and keeps them up to date. You are also always informed about changes.
As soon as there is a connection to the ALLRIS server, the app regularly checks that the stored documents are up to date. A traffic light signals:
• Red: documents about the meeting need to be updated. One click is enough and the documents are brought up to date.
• Yellow: documents are being loaded.
• Green: All documents for the session on your device are up-to-date.
The navigation in the app is intuitive and self-explanatory. The meeting calendar takes you to the agenda for a meeting. The relevant documents are available there. The app enables quick navigation even in large documents. You can of course add personal comments.
• Multi-tenancy: the app can be connected to several ALLRIS servers
• Full text search, also in your own comments
• Selection of individual bodies
• Direct access to the ALLRIS online offer within the app
• Monitoring of storage requirements
• The ALLRIS app is currently only available for devices with at least a 7 ”display diagonal.
• The display diagonal alone is not decisive for the classification of the compatibility - we will be happy to answer questions about individual devices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Allris app requires Android version 5.0 or later.
Requirements for council and office information:
• User account on an ALLRIS server (prepared for the ALLRIS app)