Terrible. Poor effort by aldi app programmers. No search function. Forced to scroll through a big list of products that only shows 10% of aldis actual products. List function is non intuitive. This app is utterly terrible. I have not the words to truly describe how terrible this app actually is. Any positive reviews are from time wasters, who just dump positive comments without care for others wasted time. This app is only for specials promotion and its no good at that either.
You guys broke the App with wifi. It only works with Mobile data now. I called the support and aldi and get the standard "sir there is nothing wrong with the app."
Reminder send no notification on android and very annoying that default reminder is 2 days before. Should remember what reminder user chose and set that as default
The shopping list is all over the place. If you add from the specials page it's a different list to one you have to manually write up with no prices. Come on Aldi the other majors have usable shopping lists that work between platforms.
I don't have any use for it and I'm running out of space and it won't let me uninstall it! It's so annoying!
pretty pointless. what is the point of a shopping list unless you can search for products and populate the list with along with their store prices. am i supposed to go through and add the products and prices manually?? come of it - the other supermarkets let you search for products and add them to lists - that's the ENTIRE point. pretty lazy.
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.