Pointless! This app doesn't let you create a shopping list. I may as well stick to Woolworth ..... for the bit extra I might pay at least I know exactly what I will spend with the added bonus of pick up!
Huh? Totally pointless. Shopping list requires you to type the priduct name abd price. Product name should be a dropdown with categories. You know your prices, why should I type the price? Uninstalling as it's a waste of space.
This app is great. For all the whingers complaining about the lack of a shopping list, Aldis have crayons and paper on special this week, try writing a list!
Doesnt have functions i expect out of a grocery store app. Shopping list is pretty bad. Also it seems like all groceries/products arent listed in app? Search function would be useful
Why can't I browse all product's instead of just specials and a few others, how can I make a complete shopping list if I can't see or add all of the products I want to purchase??
This shite won't let me see the "current" special buys, nor does the Aldi website. Bad Different.
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
Albertsons Grocery Savings, just for U, Gas Rewards, Shopping List & Weekly Ad
#1 rated & most downloaded shopping list on Google in 2017. Need we say more?