Conligata is a free design program for knit designers to designing knitting charts and knitting patterns. You can edit the knitting charts, describe the working steps and taking photos of your work.
• Than you can put your charts and photos into knitting patterns.
• The result can be exported as a PDF document for future use.
• Plan and manage your handicrafts.
• Manage your work materials and include them in the planning of your handicrafts.
• Full support for symbols from „Craft Yarn Council“.
The app does not read or collect any personal data or any other data. Linking to the Google account is only necessary for in-app purchases. This is the official and Google-specified way for in-app purchases. This means that all personal data remain with the payment provider and need not be transferred to the app provider.
• In-app purchases: In-app purchases use Google's payment service provider. Only started by user action and carried out with user approval.
• Photos/Media/Files: For adding existing images to projects, creating PDF exports of data and backing up your data.
• Storage: For saving knitting charts, knitting patterns, pictures and backups.
• Camera: For taking pictures of your knitting works.
• control vibration: For feedback when drawing the knitting charts.
• prevent device from sleeping: The sleep state is temporarily deactivated when saving and loading the data.
• receive data from Internet and view network connections: To save backups to Google Drive.
• Broadcast data messages to apps: In the near future, projects can be synchronized between different devices and can be transmitted electronically.
The app offers the possibility to send automatic error reports. No personal data is transmitted, only the call sequence of functions that led to the error. This option requires the express consent of the user and can be changed at any time in the settings.