Very nice app, one remark Why some games aren't in the exercise list? For example word memorization, i can only play it within a complete workout and not solely
Major glitch In catch me if you can , the whole screen slides to the left to view Einstein instead of tracing the memory path . The severely damages my score.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Used to work really well. Graphics on a 'Point of View' won't display the Bird's Eye View, so can't play that game. Count the Cubes test; the blocks look corrupt making it very difficult to count them. Still lots of fun little games to play.
Needs a Fix Fix Catch Me If You Can game! Whole screen slides over, and doesn't always trace path when first touching screen. Otherwise good game.
It doesn't work on Galaxy Note 4
Good but.... It should be more difficult. Also there are some faults with the way this application present itself which must be addressed immediately.
• Support of all new Android devices
• Exercises optimized for color blind people
• Optimized dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Repeat function to easily replay each exercise
• Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
• Information and photos about the scientific test and certification of the 30 brain exercises
• Various bugfixes and optimizations
Brain Training : Focus - The best Brain Game for Android based on Stroop Effect!