• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Berlin City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Berlin travel guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Berlin City guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Berlin offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within the Berlin travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse directly in the Berlin guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Berlin City guide.
The Berlin Offline Map and the Berlin City Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Berlin, the capital of German has many interesting places for sightseeing such as the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, the zoo, or the Brandenburg Gate . Using this tourist guide, its Wikipedia articles and the Berlin subway, you will not miss a single one!
Ulmon, the makers of this Berlin travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
This is not your classic travel app offering just the top landmarks. With more than 600 personal Berlin tips, tours, events and restaurant recommendations, this app lets you discover the real Berlin of the Berliners. Also included: tours and videos. Whether it's Kräuterhof in Reinickendorf, Little Venice in Spandau or the "Imaginary Factory" in Kreuzberg, the app will guide you to the destination.
5 reasons to download the app:
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 600 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection. This means you will not be charged for expensive data roaming if you periodically download updates for new Berlin Tips when you are on WiFi.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods. We share our personal Berlin tips for "Hidden Places"; "Must-Sees" and "Food & Drink" as well as annual event highlights. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there. Figure out which district you happen to be in at the moment.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Is your Berlin tip not included? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at email@example.com.
Informieren Sie sich rund um die Uhr, wie und wo Sie z.B. einen Personalausweis beantragen können oder wie Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden. Verfügbar sind Dienstleistungen aus den Bereichen Meldeangelegenheiten, KFZ-Zulassung, Steuern, Umwelt, Gewerbe, Gesundheit und anderen Themen.
Recherchieren Sie verschiedene Standorte mit Kontaktinformationen und angebotenen Dienstleistungen. Über die Ortungsfunktion Ihres Mobiltelefons können Sie die Standorte in Ihrer Nähe ermitteln.
Haben Sie eine gewünschte Dienstleistung und den zuständigen Standort gefunden, können Sie diese Auswahl speichern. In einer Checkliste erhalten Sie einen Überblick, welche Unterlagen für Ihre ausgewählten Dienstleistungen noch benötigt werden.
Außerdem besteht die Möglichkeit direkt aus der App, die Online-Terminvereinbarung im Berlin.de Service-Portal Berlin aufzurufen.
Funktionen der App im Detail:
- Benötigte Unterlagen
- Übersicht der zuständigen Standorte
- Übersicht der angebotenen Dienstleistungen
Speichern von ausgewählten Dienstleistungen
- Checkliste für benötigte Unterlagen
The app 'The Berlin Wall' gives a detailed answer. An interactive map in the app shows the exact location of the Wall. Photos, audio clips and texts about the respective site are stored at historically important locations between the Brandenburg Gate and Potsdam Square. A free data package with more information on historically important sites throughout Berlin and Potsdam can be downloaded in the app. The app serves both as an interactive travel guide on the spot and as a general source of information.
- map showing the location of the Wall and sites of interest
- suggestions for Wall tours
- filtering option for historical sites, escapes, traces of the Wall, exhibitions, memorials and border crossings
- directions to find sites of interest
- public transport connections
The app is based on the website chronik-der-mauer.de and is a joint project by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, Deutschlandradio and the Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung Potsdam e.V. "The Berlin Wall" was awarded with the "Politikaward 2011", "digita 2012" and the "Comenius-EduMedia-Siegel 2012".
Please note: The app requires the authorization for storing data (additional tours and downloaded POI data packages).
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and one of the 16 states (Länder) of the Federal Republic of Germany. Berlin is the largest city in Germany and has a population of 4.4 million within its metropolitan area and 3.5 million from 190 countries within the city limits.
Berlin is best known for its historical associations as the German capital.
Berlin is - at least in many parts - a beautiful city, so allow enough time to get to see the sights. A good map is highly recommended:  While the public transport system is superb, it can be confusing to visitors, due to a lack of directional signs in some of the larger stations, so a good transit map is also essential. Be sure to note the final station/stop of the S-bahn or U-bahn, since that is usually the way direction of travel is indicated. Roads into Berlin can also be confusing, so study your route and drive carefully. Signs point to city boroughs or districts rather than indicating compass directions, so it's a good idea to get to know where the various boroughs or districts lie in relation to each other. This also applies to cyclists.
Start into the exceptional nightlife of Berlin! Discover the best openair events, parties and clubs.
Win Tickets for selected events.
From Berlin for Berlin!
Just take a look on the map and you'll find a lot of interesting partys, club events and open airs around your location. Or get them all on a list. Small, spontaneous openairs and secret locations and big events and famous clubs.
Share them with your friends directly on WhatsApp, Facebook or via GMail ! Or let your phone navigate you to the selected event (uses external Google navigation or latest Oeffi-App Version)
We show more than 2000 events every month, just in Berlin! More than 20.000 a year!
Find a lot of events ins Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg and alle the other interesting spots in and around Berlin.
All Styles of club events like: techno, minimal, drumnbass, electro, house, hiphop, pop, reggae, dub and the sounds, that make this city so famous.
Tour 1: Highlights of the Historical Berlin
On this city walk you will explore selected sights in the historical city center, such as the Nikolai quarter, the City Palace, Museum Island and Brandenburg Gate. The tour offers an overview of Berlin’s 800-year old history.
Tour 2: Berlin in the Third Reich
This tour was designed in cooperation with the Berlin Underworlds Association. It leads you to sites where important historical events took place between 1933 and the end of World War II. You can also discover places which have been destroyed, such as the Reich Chancellery and Hitler’s bunker.
Tour 3: Communist Berlin: “Stalin Avenue”
We take you on a journey to a vanished country: East Germany. No other part of the city can offer such intense traces of the former state than here. In this area, history and architecture form a unity which represents the time from the country’s founding in 1949 to the Fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989.
For further information, please visit our website: www.panorama-b.de
Jetzt neu auch mit Offline Mode, falls keine Datenverbindung vorhanden ist.
Für jeden Gast gibt es kostenlos 30 Minuten Wifi Access. Kabel Deutschland Kunden können sogar länger das WLAN nutzen.
Dies ist die INOFFIZIELLE App ! Die offizielle App erscheint Anfang November 2012.
Alle Informationen für Lesben & Schwulen inklusive CITYGUIDE für Ihre Hosentasche.
Im CITYGUIDE sind nicht nur Geschäftsinformationen hinterlegt sondern auch Stadtführungen und virtuelle Rundgänge.
Hier findet man nicht nur ein ausführliches Branchenbuch für die lokale Wirtschaft, es gibt zudem noch historische Daten und Fakten über Stadt/Gemeinde/Bezirk, wichtige Termine vor Ort und lokale Wettervorhersagen.
Zugereiste profitieren auch von der Behördensuche.
Die Queer-App-Berlin bietet seinen Nutzern jederzeit aktuelle Informationen über die Stadt und alles, was dort passiert.
Viele Geschäfte und Restaurants können hier auch von innen besichtigt werden.
Weitere Features des CITYGUIDE’s sind die ArroundMe-Funktion, Schlagwort- und Kategorie-Suche wie auch 360° Panoramas.
Jetzt kostenlos die Queer-App-Berlin downloaden! Ihr persönlicher CITYGUIDE“
Die Lauffähigkeit aller multimedialen Funktionen (z.B. 360° Panorama) wird erst ab der Android Version 4.0.3 gewährleistet!
(Tags: Berlin Bike Tours, Berlin Bike Rental, Berlin Bike, Bicycle Rental, Rent a Bike)
Cool Cities takes you the shortest route to suitable destinations and saves the user searching through countless tips or ratings. Helpful is the search function “nearby”, displaying recommendations in the vicinity or the highlights of each borough.
Also fully usable offline.
Overview of functions:
•Each recommendation is displayed with several images
•Search “nearby” with GPS (no internet connection required)
•Optional offline map of the city
•Simple navigation from your current location to the selected address
•Search for recommendations in city boroughs or according to categories
•Full text search in categories and city boroughs
•Simple creation of personal tours and favourites lists
•City Info with the most important addresses, links and telephone numbers
•Visual tour of the city
•Send by e-mail, share on Facebook and twitter
•Regular topical, seasonal and event special offers
•Easy and uncomplicated navigation
For Berlin and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Berlin Tegel and Schönfeld Airports (TXL/SXF) are the main airports in Berlin. They are scheduled to close within a year and be replaced with the new Brandenburg Airport. This app provides complete information for both Tegel and Schönfeld airport. When the new Brandenburg Airport opens this app will provide complete information for it.
This app provides complete information for Berlin Tegel and Schönfeld Airports including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Berlin. We include Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Hannover, Hamburg, Amsterdam and all the small and medium airports of the world.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.