* PW protected SqueezeBox Servers
* Fast library browse/search
* MySqueezeBox.com support
* Apps support
* Auto mute on calls
For SBS 7.5 - 7.7
See the link below for documentation.
REQUIRES A LOGITECH SQUEEZEBOX!
If you have any problem with SqueezeCommander, please contact me by email (email@example.com) and we will sort this out!
Or use the SlimDevices/SqueezeBox forum:
English support thread:
German support thread:
If you want to request an enhancement or report a bug, please use the SqueezeCommander tracker:
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.7.2). It might work with versions as old as 7.5, but it hasn't been tested. Use the latest version if you plan on using MySqueezebox.com too. A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the SqueezeBox Receiver, Boom.
Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.
- Supports both local servers and MySqueezebox.com (you will need to have a MySqueezebox.com account)
- Automatically discovers local servers on your network.
- Supports playback of music files on your server and internet streams.
- Natively decodes Flac, MP3, AAC, Ogg, Alac, and PCM (AIF and Wav) audio.
- Natively supports playback of 24bit audio by converting to 16bit (with dithering).
- Continues playing when the app is in the background.
- Can handle music with lower than 44.1Khz sampling rates, common with internet radio.
- Supports fade in, fade out, and crossfading between songs.
- Supports synchronized playback with other players.
- Supports single channel mode for using two sync'd players as left and right channels
- Supports track/album gain for songs.
- Automatically pauses playback for phone calls.
- Option to pause audio when the headphones are unplugged.
- Option to launch directly into the notification area without showing an app view.
- Option to limit playback to only lossy compressed formats for low bandwidth situations.
- Option to auto-detect connection type (3G/4G or Wifi) and set the bandwidth accordingly.
- Option to disable 24->16bit dithering and/or use lower quality resampling for use on slower devices.
- Option to output higher than 44.1kHz audio on devices that support it.
- Works with the apps in MyApps that are allowed by Logitech to work on software players.
- Currently Android only supports up to 16bit/48kHz audio.
- Only works with ShoutCast and plain http internet streams, which accounts for the majority
of streams. Will not work with MMS and MMSH streams, which are mainly used for WMA audio.
- Apps like Rhapsody (and possibly Spotify) will not work with this app because Logitech restricts
them to hardware players only. I've been told that paid Pandora should work.
- The quality of synchronized playback can vary a lot depending on the device.
It works well on a Galaxy Nexus, but it won't be perfect and will need to be adjusted in your server
Requirements: A local Logitech Media Server installation (version 7.7.2 or newer), and local players (tested with Squeezebox™, Squeezebox Radio, SoftSqueeze and SqueezeLite).
This free version is limited to 50 artists and albums, and new developments and feature requests will only be available in the full version. The app can be upgraded to the unrestricted full version as in-app-purchase at any time.
Please follow or join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/104868613430674318455 for submitting requests, receiving news announcements and sharing discussions!
Also, please consider rating the app and inform us about suggestions or criticism!
Features include: Playlist control (now playing, shuffle, repeat, save/clear/modify playlists), artwork, seeking within tracks, volume control; browse the library by artist, album, song title, genre, year, playlist, favourites, or new music; Full library search; Internet radio support (browse, staff picks, search); Browse Squeezeserver music folders; Download tracks; Support for password protected servers.
Squeezer is free, and open source.
Except for artist name and album/track title it also display artist images from last.fm. However, neither this application nor the developer is endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by last.fm.
The current version don't work if the Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server is password protected, and it doesn't work with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com.
Only working with Sony SmartWatch 1 and Sony SmartWatch 2.
You must have Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server.
If you have problems, please send me an E-Mail so i can help and fix them.
* It displays album art, artist and title.
* Next track
* Previous track
* Volume Control
* Turn on / off
* Quick Change of Players
Swipe left/right to change song.
Touch to pause/play.
Swipe down to change player (swipe left/right); Swipe up or touch the player.
Swipe up to change volume (swipe left/right).
Swipe up to Power On/Off (touch).
This App is designed for the Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with
professional sound quality.
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.”Androidmag.de
Users Comment :
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- the Pre-Cueing option to prepare your transitions in advance
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Unlimitted access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catologue the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for - Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter... (possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects via rewarded actions)
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables o
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinium, Diamond…
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, premium, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
-Stream songs over the Local Network using shared files or over the Internet using FTP.
-Browse the Local Area Network (LAN) for Shared Files and Folders.
-Browse FTP servers over the Internet or Local Network.
-Synchronize playlists with remote folders.
-Supports mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, and mid audio files.
-Features an Equalizer on supported devices.
-Unzip, rename, and delete Local Files.
-Download, rename and delete Network Files.
-Store Network Usernames, Passwords and IP addresses for quick access.
-Save, Load and Filter Playlists.
-Widget with Player Controls.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
One of the most beautiful and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Online music search and preview. All free in Music player now.
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
Do you love music services like 8tracks, Last.fm or Pandora?
Soundwave has been described by many as the ‘Last.fm for mobile’. Like Last.fm, Soundwave is a home for you to scrobble your favourite songs! Play a song from any player, such as Pandora, and your plays will scrobble straight to your Soundwave profile! Dig into the songs history and see who else has listened to it and what else they like!
Soundwave also acts as your personal music tracker (or playlist) – we’ll seamlessly track the music you listen to on your phone/laptop/desktop through YouTube, Pandora, iTunes, Soundcloud, Deezer, Last.fm, 8tracks, Rdio etc... Essentially building you the playlist of your life! You’ll never forget a song again because Soundwave will track and store all your music on your Soundwave profile.
Listen to your music as normal and your followers on Soundwave will see what you are listening to instantly - giving you the chance to show off your true music credentials. You can choose to hide or delete music from your profile if you’re listening to some guilty pleasures!
Here’s a quick tip from the team - check out the Soundwave music map after you’ve set up your account. Draw on the map and you’ll instantly see the music that people are listening to in the location you picked. You’ll like it, we promise!
Soundwave users like to get chatty and start music conversations. As a Soundwave user you can start a conversation by tagging other users in your comments and even create your own hashtag trend. Along with commenting on music, you can rate and share music with your friends on or off Soundwave. Soundwave will track all your favourite songs allowing you to discover new tunes as well as track old favourites!
It’s time for you to try Soundwave. It’s time for you to connect with users that share your music interest and take your music discovery to the next level. Give it a go, you never know what gems you’ll find.
Download Soundwave now.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to our Community Manager at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter at @Soundwave, on Facebook or on Google +.
Team Soundwave is delighted to bring you the app uninterrupted by ads.
Create the music experience you want with easy, full-featured, personalized listening. Build a library, browse channels, and make and share playlists. Stream the latest tracks from the major labels and the indies to your Android mobile, always ad-free. Plus, your account is linked to Sony® Entertainment Network, where you’ll get instant access to games, music, and movie offerings on PlayStation® 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Sony home theater and audio.
• Create & manage your account on your device
• Stream music with an Internet connection or download to enjoy anywhere in Offline Mode
• Explore and create channels
• Browse new releases and top albums
• Recommendations based on your tastes
• Find old faves and discover new ones
• Handmade, curated playlists
• Guest artist picks
• Make your own playlists
• Share with friends
• No ads, unlimited skips
• 320 kbps High Quality Audio
Download the app. You'll automatically get 15 days of Premium+ for free!
With Deezer you enjoy:
- 30 million tracks, with all your favourite artists and songs.
- Personal music recommendations.
- Flow: non-stop music based on your listening habits and your library.
- Unlimited radio channels playing your favourite artists and genres.
- Your library, built up over time with all your discoveries.
If you subscribe to Premium+, you get all the following extras:
- Choose what you want to play next.
- Skip radio tracks as many times as you want.
- Access your music even when you're offline by syncing albums and playlists to your device.
- No ads, no interruptions. Give music the attention it deserves.
Nominated for Best Music Service Provider at the 2013 ME Awards.