*** CDMA from Android 2.0
*** May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
*** Samsung GS2, GS3 may have bug with signal strength (I can do nothing, contact manufacturer)
*** NO TA, Rx, Tx, CHANNELS, FREQUENCY ON ANDROID, YOU CAN'T SET CHANNELS MANUALLY!
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
Keywords: gsm, cdma, rf signal, signal monitoring, signal strength, mcc, mnc, lac, cid, bid, sid, network, cellid, celltrack, network
Fit to GSM, CDMA, UMTS phone. It is an app for check cell info,support field test and replay.
- Show the information about RSSI/ ECIO/ Distance/NB cell/ signal strength/RSRP/SINR of the cell you used
- Field test record and replay, support call test
- Offline map
- Record site location used recently (Not limit)
- Support database, load database cell on current screen
- Users can load own site locations in seven different layers
- Support save favor location, show distance of two point you clicked
- Support navigate and set alarm to searched cell
- Indoor test
- Wifi signal infomation
- PC assistant tools, used to look at field test data at google earth
- Ping website
Detail SignalSitemap User Guide and PC Tool download here:
If you like SignalSitemap, please click 5 stars .
If you want full function version please contact us!
Any advices are welcomed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, it is helpful to SignalSiteMap.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
- HTTP, HTTPS and FTP files monitoring
- independant schedule and notification options for each site
- customizable default values to save time
- network availability detection to avoid false alarms
- roaming mode to avoid being charged for internet usage when travelling
- auto-start at boot time option
- XML import/export feature to share your sites list and do team-monitoring
- real-time updated user interface
- french and english versions
Net Monitor is optimized to save your battery.
Chart shows the dynamics of the strength level change. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device.
After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data it is possible to watch cell towers on the Map.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
Information for users of Samsung devices: the application doesn't show neighboring cells data due to firmware features.
Flashlight for MOTO X with Compass and Battery Meter!
FREE Nexus 5 Flashlight!
Android 4.4 KitKat support!!!
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight for your Moto X and Moto G.
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight for your Nexus 5 with Kit Kat.
Flashlight with your LED, now with Compass and Battery Meter to help you find your way!
Turn your camera into brightest flash light instantly!
Don't leave home with out it!
Compass to navigate during complete darkness!
Battery Meter to check battery level!!
-Brightest LED Flashlight
-Easy to use
-Turns light on start.
-Saves Battery. Turns led off on "Back", "Home" or "Power" button to save battery.
-No GPS tracking!
Works with MOTO G, MOTO X, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Motorola Droid Ultra, Droid, HTC 1, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Note 2, and more!!! Works with Android 4.4 Kit Kat
You can download the full version of G-NetTrack Pro here: http://apps.opera.com/en_bg/gnettrack_pro.html
The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update from your device manufacturer. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
The measurements are uploaded:
- online - by allowing it in G-NetTrack - Menu - Settings - G-NetWorld - Send Measurements Online (requires internet connection)
- offline - by uploading a file manually from the G-NetTrack (Menu-More-Upload File) or going to upload page
G-NetDiag - online tool for visualization and postprocessing of text log files is available - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
There are two modes in which app could be used - instant and log modes.
1. Instant mode - this is a quick mode for fast measurements
- start the app
- enable the mapview (Menu - Enable Map and GPS)
- select measurement (LEVEL, QUAL, CELLID, DL-bitrate, UL-bitrate, Speed)
- when you finish with measurements you can export the observed measurement to kml or take a screenshot.
2. Log mode - this is more sophisticated mode. During the log mode the screen should be on in order serving cell to be updated. You can also start optionally voice and data sequences (that's why you see in the app permissions "Services that cost you money - Directly call phone numbers") in order to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrate. Don't lock the phone while the log is running.
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file - for cell reselections, handovers, Call Start, Call End, Call Drop, Call Block
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call to predefined number with predefined duration
- Pause with predefined duration
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
If you have information about the sites you can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
Text log file can be used with G-NetDiag.
- CELLFIND - records the location determined by Google geolocation server based on cellid measurements and draws the location and location accuracy (as circle) in cellfind kml file.
- CELLHUNTER Mode - when turned on only the cells that are missing in the cellfile are logged in the exported files
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
On map: the circles are Wifi, squares are cell towers. Light colors are networks seen before, purple ones are new for the local database.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep on stumbling.
Project's page https://github.com/raffaeleragni/android-wardrive4
To transfer from Android:
Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
Also download to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features. NOTE: you must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed app.
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
Download this app to your Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini or Droid Ultra to transfer contact and calendar events. NOTE: you must be on a KitKat release to update the pre-installed app.
Run this app and leave it running in the background (push the 'home' menu button of your phone instead of the 'back' button.) It will monitor the state of your phone's network connectivity. If you loose internet (3g or wifi), the app will save a record of the event.
Push the 'back' button and you will be given the option to shut down the monitor.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Hide Readings (No Traffic)
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
★ Normalize VPN / local proxy / ad blocking loopback traffic
(Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hide for specific apps and it is ad-free)
Free trial available at:
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.100 Width adjustment
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.97-98 Djek Energetik (Russian), 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese), fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Update Normalization option
1.0.91 Normalize option for VPN, local proxy, adblocking traffic / widget
* Run service in normal priority / hide notification completely (4.3+)
* Enforced READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for kitkat (Read SD card font) (4.4+)
* Fix for Kitkat (4.4)
* Advanced color (prefix / network type)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Refresh Interval selection (suggest value is 1)
* Notification: display IP and network (Require INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE PERMISSION)
* Show " - " for zero reading (regular mode only, please config in DP control)
* Bug fix, and heuristics for beta mode
1.0.82 Bug fix
1.0.79 Optimize for HD res
* DP option update (disable it to avoid flickering)
* Beta Testing Mode (for supported devices only)
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Decimal Places control (DP)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Hide when day dreaming (4.2+)
* Manual input x, y for custom locations
It supports GSM/UMTS and LTE mobile networks.
Main function is the possibility of the data saving.
The saved databese can be exported to a .CSV extension file to your internal storage, what you can edit already on your computer for free.