Mobile checklists and tasks one step further!
Check Touch is a modern cloud solution with Android and iOS app. Easy to manage via the web interface.
mobile - efficient - innovative - flexible
And check Touch checklists, forms, memos, and tasks are created digitally and used mobile via the app.
On all smartphones and tablets will save you time, simplify processes and provide additional options such as photos, notes, sketches and much more.
The checklists are flexible and adapt to their individual needs. The applications range from work assignments, briefings and inspections, to project planning and certification.
Reports can be instantly send, process, analyze and export to various formats.
Check Touch is used by your staff in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the operations within the areas of production, warehouse and incoming goods but also in customer service at trade shows, in the field, in quality assurance and many other areas.
The flexible checklists, tasks and special functions fit in many industries the different fields of application and can be used with all mobile devices.
With optional modules such as ordering, inventory control and return the specific extended solution from Check Touch is in the retail version for service in the field of retail category- and space management.
Special functions of check Touch
Organize and delegate succeed very well and check Touch. With the built-in task manager, it is easy and uncomplicated to choose the time when a checklist is to be processed and by whom - either individual employees or entire teams.
You have full flexibility! With the sequencer, it is possible to skip questions. For example, you answered a question by the next section is irrelevant - Check Touch then skip this section. This are the checklists flexible in every question / answer situation.
Always well informed! With the message manager that automatically succeeds. Let's say, your staff handle a checklist while deficiencies are documented. Check Touch then automatically sends an e-mail to the employee who manages the checklist. Check supports touch and reminds you to make it easier to shorten processes and to improve the quality and your employees to do the work.
scenarios check Touch
Checklists can be used as forms, reports and lists in a variety of areas:
• Checklists for Operating Procedures
• Checklists for interim and final inspections
• Checklists for training and instruction
• audit checklists for quality assurance and certification
• checklists to meet compliance guidelines
• Quality checklists for store checks and inspections
• Fair checklists for quick and efficient processing of trade contacts
• checklists for economic control of sites, branch offices or customers
• Checklists for maintenance tasks
• Checklists for questioning by customers or other persons
• checklists as questionnaires for receiving standardized forms (e.g. personal data, polls)
• checklists for verification of technical equipment (eg machine maintenance)
• Many other ways to use checklists and tasks according to the needs of your company!