The fireplan.pad is the mobile support for machinists and group leaders in action. In conjunction with the fire brigade management software fireplan, the fireplan.pad offers you many functions from the management software of your fire brigade mobile in the vehicle.
This is what you will love about the fireplan.pad:
- OFFLINE ability for important information even without the Internet
- Simple and clearly structured menu.
- Display in dark mode and in light mode. Always the perfect view, depending on the time of day.
All important information at a glance in action:
- Mission information received
- property information
- Feedback from fire brigade members with functions
- Vehicle overview
- Set status for vehicle
- "Target area" and "Route" map views
- Start of Google navigation with live traffic information
Create images of the operation and transfer them encrypted directly to the operation report in the tool shed. If there is no internet, the picture can also be saved on the tablet.
Scan in new QR codes or reopen those that have already been scanned. Regardless of whether it is a rescue card or property information. Everything about the fireplan.pad.
Even without use e.g. for an exercise or inspection. All property information from fireplan is always on board.
- View the LIVE location of your own and other vehicles.
- Show and hide the POIs stored in fireplan (e.g. hydrants, objects or road closures)
- Create notes on site with your finger or pen (recording of those responsible or injured, drawing of sketches)
- Encrypted transfer to the deployment report in the tool shed at the push of a button or save it offline first.
Simply make the logbook entry after the end of the journey. The comment text is automatically filled in when you use it. You only have to select the driver from the list of personnel files and enter the current mileage. The evaluation then takes place as usual via fireplan.
All appointments published in fireplan can be displayed on fireplan.display and fireplan.app as well as on fireplan.pad.
- Determine the vehicle and starting position.
- Protect settings with a password.
- Customize the display of the menu items and blocks in the mission view (show and hide).
Note on location determination:
For functions such as "Show the live location of the vehicles" or "Show points of interest (POI) in your area", we determine the location of your device and require your approval.
More about us and our products at www.fireplan.de
More about data protection: https://www.fireplan.de/datenschutz-apps