PicApport PhotoSync is an app for Android that makes it possible to conveniently transfer photos and videos made with a mobile phone or tablet to your home PicApport photo server, even fully automatically if you wish.
The most important functions of the version 1.0 sync app are:
- Manual synchronization of photos and videos
- Fully automatic synchronization via an event (defined via date and time)
- Predefinition of those albums / folders on the mobile phone or tablet that are suitable for synchronization (e.g. the exclusion of Whatsapp albums is possible)
- In addition, when selecting the synchronization, the display of photos and videos can be controlled more precisely using filter options
- Quick and easy selection of individual photos or entire areas
- With different symbols and colors, the current transmission / synchronization status is immediately recognizable for each photo or video
- Metadata such as photo titles or tags (keywords) are conveniently recorded on the mobile phone / tablet and assigned to the photos. The tags are individually predefined and are then available for quick selection during synchronization.
- Optional setting that the synchronization may only take place via WLAN. It is even possible to restrict it to a specific WLAN network (via SSID).
- The PicApport page can be called up directly via the sync app. The login data are automatically taken from the connection settings of the sync app.