Use your Android TV as an IP-Client for your TVheadend receiver.
Important: This app is intended to run on (Android) TV devices. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please use the app 'dream Player for TVheadend'
- Watch SD and HD channels
- Timeline with full EPG history (depending on the EPG data on your receiver)
- Play recorded movies
- Watch M3U playlists for IPTV channels
- Use picons/channel logos
- Show subtitles
- Change audio/video track
- Change aspect ratio
- Live channels (for compatible Android TV devices)
- Multiroom: Just connect your Android TV to your home network
- Zap channels in Live TV mode (click right or left on your remote to zap to the next/previous channel)
- Quick forward and rewind in movie mode (click right or left on your remote to skip 1 minute, click ENTER and fast forware to skip 5 minutes)
- TVheadend receiver (version 4.2 and above is recommended)
- Android TV (e.g. Nvidia Shield, Nexus Player, MXQ, S905, Philips TV, Sony Bravia TVs, Xiaomi MI Box 4K ...)
Important: This version is restricted to 5 channels for each bouquet and 5 movies for each folder. You can use In-App-Purchase to buy the unlimited premium version.