Once set up, it works great, including new Share feature in v4.2. TY!
Very cool, must have! You need to make a version for Plex Media Player embedded and Roku.
Not working, keeps saying "Fire TV No Server App", when I do manual setup, but version 4.1.0 is installed on the firestick. Have been unsuccessful at getting this to work for at least a year now.
This app is amazing. Simply put, it works perfectly right from the start. It is incredibly simple to understand yet the free features are extremely powerful, in fact the free features are so cool that you wonder if you accidentally paid for the app by mistake. I'm very impressed, this is how installing apps should be. Great job developers, others should take note and i haven't even upgraded to the paid version YET. this will be the 1st app I've felt like buying on day one. Thanks and I will be upgrading shortly
I can see who is texting me and or calling me on my tv screen. Imagine? Awesome!!
Does what it says. No argument. Developer was quick to reply when I needed help. Good app. NFT + Mastermind + Echo Dot = WIN
New in version 4.2:
- Send images from other applications or screenshots (using share option of your phone) directly to your receiver
New in version 4.1:
- Performance and memory optimizations
New in version 4.0:
- If notifications contains an image, it will be displayed on screen
- Quick search for applications
- Optimized server UI, navigate between notifications with left and right key
- A lot of optimizations