With DAKO drive, the mobile extension of the transport management platform TachoWeb, drivers can always keep an eye on order details, driving and working times, important deadlines and agreements. All order changes can be exchanged between dispatcher and driver quickly and directly via the app. Thus, no information is lost and a transparent communication in real-time becomes possible.
• Mobile order processing
• Provides all important information about destinations, routes and tasks on site
• Optimal order of stopps for an efficient delivery
• Track & trace – vehicle position, tour status
• Documentation of delivery: bar code scanning, digital signature, visual documentation
• Sector-specific extras like documentation of tasks on site
• Chat between driver and dispatcher with real-time translation
• Driving licence check
• TachoStation finder
For the activation of the DAKO drive-App, the dispatcher generates a temporarily valid QR-Code with the help of the DAKO dispo-App or TachoWeb. By this, a link between driver or vehicle and DAKO drive can be created. From this point on the DAKO drive-App and Tacho Web can communicate with each other. The assignment of a driver to a vehicle is done by entering the employee number, scanning a permanently valid QR code or by applying an RFID tag.
The core skill of the app is the order processing. Dispatchers assign a driver or vehicle to a tour in TachoWeb and transmit this data automatically to the respective mobile device. Then, drivers can work through all the tour stops or give written feedback if tasks or tour stops can’t be done in time. All progress and the tour status can be tracked live by the fleet manager, thus, creating a constant exchange automatically.
Drivers can always keep their driving and resting times or working times under control and thus, are able to react proactively when they are in danger of exceeding their driving times. DAKO drive can also be used to execute the regular driving license check.
At the moment, DAKO drive is available in German and English. Starting with version 1.0, the smart app will be available in 17 languages (Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Englisch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish). DAKO drive is constantly developed further in order to provide you always with the most current means to manage your fleet.
By the way: You can use the app already with the tariff TachoWeb Basic to find public readout terminals for tachograph data. The range of app features depends on the chosen TachoWeb tariff: The higher your tariff the more features are available.
*Conditions for use:
• booking of a TachoWeb package from the DAKO GmbH (full range of features with live monitoring only with the tariff Telematics)
• for assignment of orders: booking the service "Order management” from the DAKO GmbH
• for the chat function: booking the service “Communication Center”
• for driving times: vehicle with digital tachograph and telematics unit
• for driving licence check: RFID label applied to the driving licence and assigning of driving licence in TachoWeb
• mobile internet connection
Are you satisfied with DAKO drive? Is there any feature missing that you would like to include? We are always happy to receive your feedback under email@example.com.