Time and material recording, construction diary, database, reports with signature, appointments & tasks as well as construction site chat for craft businesses.
Digiholz is an intuitive app for time recording and construction site documentation, developed from the everyday work of master carpenter Michael Kriehn. The web-based app replaces the error-prone "paperwork" that is still often present in numerous companies in the construction and finishing trades and makes things much easier there. With the app, the interface from the construction site to the office was digitized, specifically in the areas:
• Time recording via smartphone app
• Project-related site documentation
• Project and capacity planning (digital planning board)
• Material registration
• Construction site chat
• GDPR-compliant online storage/file storage
• Have acceptance and reports signed on site
• Provide payroll data in seconds
• Interface to construction accounting and wage service providers
• Daily entries of all employees at a glanceMore information at digiholz.de
The annoying paperwork is over! Whether on a smartphone, tablet or in the office on the PC, Digiholz can be used flexibly anywhere. Now, like numerous other craft businesses, use the easy-to-use app as a new team tool in the company and benefit from the many advantages in everyday work. DIGIHOLZ - BECAUSE EVERY HOUR COUNTS!