The WebWeaver® Messenger app enables members of a WebWeaver® platform to use the messenger, personal mailbox and file management on smartphones and tablets from Android 6. To log in to the app, the known login data (user name and password) of the platform required.
• Send, receive and forward text messages, photos, videos, any files and voice messages to contacts, classes, courses or groups. Back up received files to the platform's file repositories. Share files from other apps with others via Messenger.
• Add members of the platform to the personal messenger and remove them from the messenger.
- Read e-mails in the personal mailbox, write e-mails, address e-mails to other members via personal messenger contacts, member lists and address books, manage e-mails, create and manage folders in the mailbox.
• Upload and download files to and from the platform, save files to the device or open them in other apps, move and copy files, view versions of a file, save files from other apps to the platform (Share menu), files directly in the app messenger or by e-mail, create folders and manage folders and files, add folders to the "Favorites" view, display and edit access rights for folders (upload/download).
• Choice between single-column and multi-column folder view.
- Chronological overview of all notifications from the various working areas of the platform for the currently logged-in account.
- Create new messages (incl. color specification and optional deletion time) as well as edit and delete existing messages depending on the permissions.
- All existing notifications and all notifications per work area can be filtered via a search.
Also: direct access to the platform in the standard browser, optional dark mode, optional access protection through fingerprint or face recognition (device-dependent), push notifications, selection of events for push notifications, direct switching between multiple saved accounts (on personal devices).
Further information on the range of functions of the app is available in the app under "App information" after login.
Copyright© DigiOnline GmbH
Website, imprint: https://www.webweaver.de
Data protection app: https://www.webweaver.de/app-dse-messenger.php
App terms and conditions: https://www.webweaver.de/app-agb.php
Contact and support: email@example.com
Accessibility declaration: https://www.webweaver.de/app-barrierefreiheitserklaerung.php