The Tino DTB is a digital therapy companion for cancer patients with an oral therapy. The app serves as a communication platform between the patient and their personal medical care team. It helps patients to find their way around their therapy better, to keep an overview and to inform the medical care team in real time about their state of health.
The Tino DTB is a class I medical product (MDD) developed and registered in Germany. It is constantly being further developed with the involvement of established hematologists / oncologists, gynecologists, outpatient clinicians and oncological pharmacists and adapted to the needs of care. Tino DTB stands for “Therapy IN Oncology. Digital Therapy Companion" with the aim of supporting patients and the medical care team in the best possible way with cancer therapy.
What can Tino DTB do for me as a patient?
The Tino DTB app offers you as a cancer patient the following supporting functions:
• Therapy plan: In the Tino DTB app, you receive a simple overview of your medication to be taken (therapy medication, supportive medication, medication on demand and other medication) as well as a point-in-time reminder function in the Tino DTB app - according to the specifications of the therapy plan created by your attending physician.
• Information: The Tino DTB app provides you with specially prepared and quality-assured information on your therapy, such as instructions for use and consumption, as well as practical advice on prevention and the occurrence of specific side effects.
- Health status: You can use the Tino DTB app to document your current health status on a daily basis.
- Taking medication: You can use the Tino DTB app to note whether or not you have taken your medication according to your therapy plan.
- Vital values: You can use the Tino DTB app to record changes in your vital values.
- Side effects: You can use the Tino DTB app to record side effects that may occur on a daily basis.
This gives you a useful and simple overview of the progress of your cancer therapy.
The documented data is shared with your medical care team in real time. This means that the team always has an overview of your current state of health, making it easier for you to adapt to your therapy and prevent critical developments.
How do I get access to the Tino DTB patient app?
The Tino DTB patient app is freely available for download. Access to the Tino DTB app is only triggered by the attending physician and provided on a prescription.
We take data protection very seriously. Therefore, all data of the Tino DTB is stored on German servers with the highest security standard. For more information on protecting your data, please follow the link to the detailed description of data protection in the Play Store.