I work in the construction industry, the image app is awesome it allows me to combine project photos and dimensions to discuss with co workers for estimating purposes.
Pretty accurate. Works good.
Works well - tested it on a photo with two known measurements = 100% accurate Easy to use and mostly intuitive. There are three weaknesses. 1. The files are difficult to locate on the phone. 2. It does not handle curved surfaces. 3. No way to change fonts.
I could not make it work. It's that simple. If you have to have a college degree in architecture to make this work, it's not for the the average guy. Waste of time
Used to be good, but now images have become covered in watermarks. So it is useless as I can't see the measurements properly.
Awesome Man , just what i need How should I pay ... Is there any upper version !!!?
- images can be sorted by name and date (also in PDF)
- support for Suaoki D5T Bluetooth laser distance meter
- ZIP file content can also include original images and PDF file
- save-to-gallery export uses image name as filename
- new measurement format: inches with fractions
- removed low-resolution warning overlay in exported images
- labels at reference rectangles can be selected individually
STANLEY® Measure simplifies measurements from room planning to photo markups.
Laser distance measurer to transfer measured data into a sketch or photo.