Beat is the trade magazine for all questions around music, production, recording, mixing, mastering and DJing - and has become an important part of the media landscape around music culture.
The editorial focus is on in-depth test reports on hardware and software as well as practical hands-on workshops tailored to the real production situation at home or in the project studio. Exciting interviews, market surveys and a look at relevant topics beyond music production complement the concept in a contemporary way.
The magazine is available as a single issue or as a digital subscription.
• You save between 1 and 3 Euro compared to the print edition.
• Your entire beat archive always and everywhere.
• New issues already available 3-5 days before retail sale.
Once you have purchased magazines, you can always re-load them anytime later.
~ Restore the purchased issues with "Restore", then you can directly open and read the output. ~
Information about the digital subscription:
With the Beat Kiosk you have the opportunity to complete a digital annual subscription to the Beat.
Your subscription benefits:
• All issues of the magazine Beat for 12 months comfortably on your smartphone or tablet.
• The subscription is safe and easy to manage.
• Billing will take place through your account and will take place at the time of closing.
• The subscription automatically renews for another year unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before auto-renewal.
You can switch off automatic renewal anytime and easily on the Android device in the Google Play Store via "Menu" -> "Account" -> "Subscriptions" or in the account settings under "Payments & subscriptions" -> Manage subscriptions , If automatic renewal is activated, billing for the extension of the subscription takes place within the last 24 hours before the subscription expires.
During the period of validity of the subscription this can not be interrupted or canceled.
The data carriers, such as CD / DVD, from the print magazine are currently only available for print editions and are not available in the digital edition.