I need help! You say that you use radius networks beacon library to scan. Can you please give me a reference to the library. Because on some phones the android beacon library and Locate app don't find beacons but yours finds them?!
Great app! Can you possibly add sending commands feature so we could send commands to ble devices?
Great app A really helpful utility for identifying beacons in a development environment. Works perfectly for my needs. Thanks for sharing it.
It works but It should display the name that's been given to them, why is everyone fascinated by Mac numbers ?
When I turn off the location the scanner is not working for Android M .I want to know is it possible to scan the beacon while location is off if yes how ?
Great for assisting with beacon installation While it can setup Aruba Beacons, it is extremely helpful in identifying relative signal strength and confirming placement
This is a big one, especially for everybody using the logging feature!
- Rewrote logging architecture
- Added ability to send beacon data to a HTTP API via POST requests
- Added a setting to keep the screen on while scanning
- Added ability to clear the scan list (outdated beacons)
- Added support for EddyStone TLM frames
- Complete rewrite of the underlying app architecture (Flux, baby!)
- Updated all used libraries
Bluetooth Low Energy(4.0) Scanner: Read,Write,Notify, Services & Characteristics
Scan and discover your Bluetooth low energy devices with nRF Connect for Mobile.
BeaconCFG is an application which will help you modify iBeacons’ parameters.
BeaconSET is an application which will help you modify iBeacons’ parameters.