Copy & Paste einer Adresse It's ok but imho lacking basic features like, how do I paste an address I want to navigate to? 🤔
It doesn't show all the possible transport option.....i know that klosterneuburg kierling train s40 goes every 30 minutes during the week....but this app doesn't show that as an option....why? Do they want to link all the people to the bus option?
It can be better, features like pasting an address, searching a ride for different time intervals and other stuff. But thanks anyway for the app if you are new in wien it's easier with it.
No real time data Half the time there is no real time data available, and the interface does not show when that is the case. It should blink and shout at me that the times I see have absolutely no correlation to reality. Many actions require unnecessary taps and the tap areas are very small even on a 5" display. I get shown routes where walking would have been faster.
Überladen... funktioniert recht gut, allerdings ist die App einfach nur überladen. ich bleib bei quando.
good and useful
• Traffic news for a car route are now also shown on the map available in the trip details
• Individual trip option settings are saved and restored after an app restart
• On the trip search screen, take-me-there favorites can be saved (with icon or photo)
• A next departure widget for the device home screen allows to see departures at nearby stops without starting the app
• New means of transport: long-distance coach
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
VVT SmartRide, the all-rounder for mobile travel information from the VVT
BusBahnBim App, the mobile timetable information of Public Transport in Styria.
The cleVVVer mobil app is the ideal companion for public transport in Vorarlberg