Experience Germany's most widely read human resources magazine in a completely new way: mobile and multimedia. Now read the »personalmagazin« as an app on your Android tablet and Android phone!
Whether in the office, at home or on the go: with the »personalmagazin« app you have mobile access to all content of the printed edition at any time. Benefit from the latest news and well-founded specialist articles on the subjects of personnel management, labor law and organization.
Interactive and multimedia elements in the individual articles ensure a special reading experience: View videos and picture galleries directly in the app, listen to exciting audio contributions or use the digital computers. Animated graphics such as tables, checklists or diagrams as well as thematically appropriate links provide in-depth content on the respective topic.
Try it now for free - without registration!
The app at a glance:
• All contents of the printed edition optimized for your iPad and iPhone
• Multimedia prepared contributions with animations, videos, audio contributions, computers,
and much more m.
• Exclusively in the app: The best "web finds from the HR scene"
• Fast download of individual articles - without long loading times
• Offline availability of issues and articles after download
• Easy navigation, reader-friendly layout
• Convenient search for subject research
Topics and content of the »personalmagazin«:
• Management: tried and tested concepts for personnel marketing, leadership, personnel development, further training, conflict resolution, separation management, and much more.
• Law: Current developments in labor, social security and wage tax law
• Organization: process optimization and increased efficiency in terms of working time management, use of technology, personnel controlling, payroll accounting, company pension schemes, remuneration issues
• Personal: Articles and services for personal positioning and skills development such as career tips from experts and colleagues, the remuneration check, information on HR networks and current training opportunities for HR professionals
Do you have more questions?
Write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us - free of charge, of course - on: 0800 72 34 253. You can reach our competent service team from Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. as well as Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.