With the ePaper app of the HNA, all local editions of the HNA - with all the content of the printed newspaper - are available as ePapers.
Buy individual issues and a monthly subscription to your local newspaper directly in the app or log in with your valid access data and read your subscribed issue.
Your benefits at a glance:
• Intuitive operation
• Simple overview through table of contents with miniature side view, department overview, as well as customizable output of individual articles in the article view.
• Output of individual articles in the article view with the option of changing the font size
• Possibility to have individual articles read to you or to create a playlist for the entire issue
• Offline reading of their downloaded issues.
• The current issue is available to you from 9 p.m. on the evening before the day of publication.
• Ability to automatically delete downloaded issues
• Keyword search and search across all issues.
• Up-to-date automatic evaluation of your search queries in the topic monitor.
• Fill in puzzles digitally
• Recommendation function for articles (social sharing)
Possible purchases within the app:
Single issue €2.49
Monthly subscription €29.99
Notes on in-app subscription:
You can easily take out self-renewing in-app subscriptions in the HNA-ePaper app via your Google Play account. Billing is conveniently done via your Google Play account. The subscription is automatically renewed if you do not cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Within 24 hours before the start of a new subscription period, your Google Play account will be charged. A subscription that is in progress cannot be cancelled.
To manage or cancel an existing Google Play subscription, in the Google Play Store app, open Newsstand, search for and tap the title, then select Cancel
• Information on our data protection guidelines can be found at: https://epaper.meinehna.de/datenschutz
• Information on our terms and conditions can be found at: https://epaper.meinehna.de/agb
Note for existing publisher customers: If you have taken out an ePaper subscription to HNA via the publisher and have received access data, these are also valid for logging into the app. After logging in, all subscribed issues will be displayed to you.