Intelligent living can be that easy – with the NEXENTRO Config App your smart home devices will be configured and linked to other products within a Zigbee network in just a few steps.
Main features at a glance:
• Simple commissioning of NEXENTRO products via Bluetooth
• High flexibility thanks to user specific settings for e. g. minimum brightness, switch-on behavior or blind moving time
• Quick configuration of inputs
• Individual labeling of the NEXENTRO devices for a clear overview
• Expansion of functions thanks to continuous firmware updates
The NEXENTRO Config App provides configuration of the following products:
• NEXENTRO Push-button interface (lighting control, switching, scenes, blind control)
• NEXENTRO Universal Dimming actuator (setting of minimum brightness & load type)
• NEXENTRO Switch actuator (change operation mode between switch and push-button)
• NEXENTRO Blind actuator (adjusting blind- and slat position)
• NEXENTRO DALI control unit (setting of minimum brightness & colour temperature)
1. To set up NEXENTRO devices with this app, they must first be paired via Bluetooth.
2. After the devices have been connected to mains, they can be searched and found if they are in radio range.
3. Once they have been found, devices can be added to the list of registered devices.
4. Registered devices can be set up and configured via the App at any time.